It's not long to go until Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank tie the knot in the second royal wedding of 2018.
And as the big day gets ever closer, it looks like this could be the most star-studded event of the royal calendar. Yes, even more than Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan's nuptials.
Seeing as the ninth-in-line to the throne and her fiancé have a bevvy of famous friends, some big celebrities are expected to fly into Windsor for the October wedding. But aside from the obvious royal family members, who else will be there?
The A-list couple literally shone at Harry and Meghan's wedding and they're expected to make another trip to Windsor as Jack Brooksbank works with George Clooney's tequila business, Casamigos.
Who could forget the Clooneys' stylish entrance to the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's wedding ceremony?
Rande Gerber is also a partner in Casamigos and his supermodel wife will no doubt accompany him.
Prince William had a massive crush on Cindy in his youth and Princess Diana gave him the shock of his life when she invited the supermodel to Buckingham Palace for tea, so this should make for a fun reunion.
The British songstress is tight with the young royals- not only did she reportedly sing Prince William and Duchess Catherine's first dance song, but she also "had a thing" with Prince Harry and is a close friend of Eugenie's and her sister, Princess Beatrice. Ellie and her now-fiance, Caspar Jopling, double dated with the future Mr and Mrs Brooksbank at a basketball game in New York last year.
The You're Beautiful hit maker and his aristocratic wife love to hit the festival scene with the princess and even attended the Sentebale Concert at Kensington Palace in 2016.
James Blunt, who served in the British army with Prince Harry and performed at the Invictus Games in 2016, also attended the prince's big day when he married Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, in May.
Despite splitting with Harry in 2011, Chelsy has remained close with members of the royal family. And seeing as the Zimbabwean-born beauty attended her ex's wedding, we doubt this is too scandalous.
Like Chelsy, Cressida is a good friend of Princess Eugenie's, in fact, the actress and socialite was introduced Harry by Princess Eugenie. Cressida was also a guest at Harry and Meghan's wedding so it's clear she's still in the fold too.
It wouldn't be a royal wedding without King and Queen Beckham!
Not only did David and Victoria attend both William and Harry's respective weddings, but their daughter Harper even celebrated her sixth birthday at Buckingham Palace and Eugenie's dad, Prince Andrew, footed the bill.
Some other potential guests include models Kate Moss, Cara Delevigne, Suki Waterhouse and Karlie Kloss, the latter of whom accidentally let slip Princess Beatrice's secret Instagram account.
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019