As a royal you have to attend a lot of boring events. Ribbon cuttings, school shows, visits to factories and openings of envelopes.
But every now and then a doozy comes along.
The Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla Parker Bowles, won the royal engagement lottery when she was the guest of honour at the ICAP Charity Day in London overnight.
ICAP are international brokers who hold an annual charity event, giving away all of the proceeds of the day's trading to worthy causes worldwide. And they do it in fancy dress.
One of the recipients this year was Medical Detection Dogs, a cause close to Camilla's heart - she has been a patron of the charity since 2014.
Celebrating its 25th anniversary, this years event was also attended by actors Bill Nighy and Gemma Arterton, singer Ronan Keating and footballer Rio Ferdinand. But it was Camilla who stole the show, posing unashamedly with costumed members of the trading teams.
Here are a few of our favourites.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019