Prince Harry has put to bed any rumours of a tense relationship with his stepmother Camilla, The Duchess of Cornwall, in new comments from a tell-all biography.
The Express.co.uk reports it has seen heartwarming comments made by the Prince, in which he not only defends his stepmother, but declares his love for her.
Proving the Prince does not bear a grudge against Camilla for her affair with his father Prince Charles while married to his mother Princess Diana, Harry said, "To be honest, she's always been very close to me and William."
He adds: "She's not a wicked stepmother. Look at the position she's coming into. Don't feel sorry for me and William, feel sorry for her."
The newly-married Duke of Sussex went on to reveal his close bond with Camilla.
"She's a wonderful woman and she's made our father very, very happy which is the most important thing. William and I love her to bits."
It's believed Harry is extremely compassionate and this comes through clearly in his philanthropic efforts, but also in comments he made in another biography, Harry: Conversations with the Prince, in which journalist Angela Levin explains that it wouldn't have been easy for Camilla to join the royal family after her complicated history with Charles, and that Harry would have been understanding of her position.
"Since he was a small child he has been able to see things from other people's points of view," writes Levin.
Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall have a unique tale of love.
The Duke and Duchess of Cornwall wed on April 9th 2005 and have stood the test of time, now celebrating 13 years of marriage.
Prince Charles spoke warmly about his wife during an interview.
"It's always nice to have somebody on your side. She is an enormous support, and sees the funny side of life, thank God," he said in an interview on CNN.
"You can imagine it is a real, real challenge. But she's, I think, been brilliant in the way she's tackled these things.
"It's always marvellous to have somebody who, you know, you feel understands and wants to encourage," he added.
"Although she certainly pokes fun if I get too serious about things. And all that helps."
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019