Is rugby-mad royal Prince Harry set to make a surprise trip to New Zealand to catch the British Lions in action when the rugby team visits for their tour next month?
It’s the question that on everyone’s lips right now, and comes hot on the heels of an announcement that the Prince will visit Singapore and Sydney next month.
Harry’s trip to Singapore will be his first, and he'll mark the occasion with a royal appearance at a charity event on June 5 at the Sentebale Royal Salute Polo Club.
From there he’ll jet to Sydney for a visit that includes a celebration of Australia’s hosting of next year’s Invictus Games – an international sporting event launched by Prince Harry which recognises ill and injured service men and women.
At this stage it’s not known whether Harry’s girlfriend, Suits star, Meghan Markle will join him.
A royal spokewoman said no plans had been confirmed yet as to whether Prince Harry, or Prince William, would make it to New Zealand for the Lions’ tour, according to a report by NZME.
Both are fanatical rugby fans, and are steadfast supporters of the British team. Given William travelled to New Zealand for part of the 2005 Lions’ tour, it’s entirely possible Harry could pop across the ditch to take in one of the big matches here.
It’s expected that around 25,000 international rugby fans will fly in from the Northern Hemisphere to support the Lions tour which kicks off on June 3 and runs through to July.
The massive rugby event will see the Lions take on the All Blacks for three tests, with the first clash scheduled at Eden Park on the last Saturday in June.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019