Forget Breakfast at Tiffany's, we bring to you the stunning gems from inside Queen Elizabeth II and the royals’ incredible jewellery box.
Prepared to be dazzled by their breathtaking heirlooms!
The British Royal Family have accumulated an extensive collection of jewellery over the years.
Many breathtaking pieces have been centre stage during significant moments in the royals’ history, from engagements to weddings and of course, coronations.
While other pieces have been present from the very beginning of the royals’ history, with a few items dating back to the 16th century.
Leslie Field, author of Queen's Jewels: The Personal Collection of Elizabeth II, has studied over 1000 pieces owned by the British monarch.
During her reign, Queen Elizabeth II has been adorned by some of the world’s most exquisite gems, including her coronation necklace and the imperial state crown.
With such a vast collection, it is no surprise that the royal matriarch has shared her most prized trinkets with other members of her family.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge is known for her sense of style and some of her most memorable looks are thanks to the Queen's glittering accessories.
In fact, Prince William’s grandmother loves opening up her treasure vault to family members and in the past, extended her jewels to his mother, Princess Diana. Just like Catherine, the Princess of Wales was renowned for pairing her elegant sense of style with beautiful accessories.
From diamond-encrusted tiaras, sapphire adorned necklaces and stunning trinkets that hold sentimental value – click through as we look back at the impressive collection of jewels from the royal vault!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
22 / 0
23 / 0
24 / 0
25 / 0
26 / 0
27 / 0
28 / 0
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsHow I broke free from my emotionally abusive relationship
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020