Forget Breakfast at Tiffany's, we bring to you the stunning gems from inside Queen Elizabeth II and the royals’ incredible jewellery box.
Prepared to be dazzled by their breathtaking heirlooms!
The British Royal Family have accumulated an extensive collection of jewellery over the years.
Many breathtaking pieces have been centre stage during significant moments in the royals’ history, from engagements to weddings and of course, coronations.
While other pieces have been present from the very beginning of the royals’ history, with a few items dating back to the 16th century.
Leslie Field, author of Queen's Jewels: The Personal Collection of Elizabeth II, has studied over 1000 pieces owned by the British monarch.
During her reign, Queen Elizabeth II has been adorned by some of the world’s most exquisite gems, including her coronation necklace and the imperial state crown.
With such a vast collection, it is no surprise that the royal matriarch has shared her most prized trinkets with other members of her family.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge is known for her sense of style and some of her most memorable looks are thanks to the Queen's glittering accessories.
In fact, Prince William’s grandmother loves opening up her treasure vault to family members and in the past, extended her jewels to his mother, Princess Diana. Just like Catherine, the Princess of Wales was renowned for pairing her elegant sense of style with beautiful accessories.
From diamond-encrusted tiaras, sapphire adorned necklaces and stunning trinkets that hold sentimental value – click through as we look back at the impressive collection of jewels from the royal vault!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
22 / 0
23 / 0
24 / 0
25 / 0
26 / 0
27 / 0
28 / 0
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019