Forget Breakfast at Tiffany's, we bring to you the stunning gems from inside Queen Elizabeth II and the royals’ incredible jewellery box.
Prepared to be dazzled by their breathtaking heirlooms!
The British Royal Family have accumulated an extensive collection of jewellery over the years.
Many breathtaking pieces have been centre stage during significant moments in the royals’ history, from engagements to weddings and of course, coronations.
While other pieces have been present from the very beginning of the royals’ history, with a few items dating back to the 16th century.
Leslie Field, author of Queen's Jewels: The Personal Collection of Elizabeth II, has studied over 1000 pieces owned by the British monarch.
During her reign, Queen Elizabeth II has been adorned by some of the world’s most exquisite gems, including her coronation necklace and the imperial state crown.
With such a vast collection, it is no surprise that the royal matriarch has shared her most prized trinkets with other members of her family.
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge is known for her sense of style and some of her most memorable looks are thanks to the Queen's glittering accessories.
In fact, Prince William’s grandmother loves opening up her treasure vault to family members and in the past, extended her jewels to his mother, Princess Diana. Just like Catherine, the Princess of Wales was renowned for pairing her elegant sense of style with beautiful accessories.
From diamond-encrusted tiaras, sapphire adorned necklaces and stunning trinkets that hold sentimental value – click through as we look back at the impressive collection of jewels from the royal vault!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
22 / 0
23 / 0
24 / 0
25 / 0
26 / 0
27 / 0
28 / 0
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019