Another day, another one of Meghan Markle's rogue family members is mouthing off about her.
But this latest "open letter" addressed to Prince Harry, written by her half-brother Thomas Markle Jr., 51, and published in US magazine In Touch Weekly is simply unforgivable.
In the scathing message Thomas, who shares the same father as Meghan but different mothers, tells Prince Harry it's not "too late" to pull the pin on their May 19th nuptials.
"As more time passes to your royal wedding, it became very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal wedding history," Tom cautions.
"Meghan Markle is obviously not the right woman for you."
Her half-brother also claims the actress is a "jaded, shallow, conceited woman that will make a joke of you and the royal family heritage."
"I'm confused why you don't see the real Meghan that the whole world now sees. Meghan's attempt to act the part of a princess like a below C average Hollywood actress is getting old," he says.
"What kind of person starts out by using her own father until he's bankrupt, then forgets about him in Mexico leaving him broke, over mostly all her debts. And when it's time to pay him back she forgets her own father like she never knew him."
Tom, who just a few months prior admitted to holding out hope of securing an invite to the Royal Wedding, cruelly continued of Meghan: "It's very apparent that her tiny bit of Hollywood fame has gone to her head. Not to mention, to top it all off, she doesn't invite her own family and instead invites complete strangers to the wedding. Who does that?"
"You and the royal family should put an end to this fake fairytale wedding before it's too late."
"Also you would think that a royal wedding would bring a torn family closer together, but I guess we are all distant family to Meg."
"Meghan is still my sister. She is family. So whatever happens is up to her, whether she wants to forget knowing me or the rest of her family, family comes first. Also, you would think that a royal wedding would bring a torn family closer together, but I guess we're all distant family to Meg," Thomas concluded.
This latest attack is a far cry from Thomas Markle Jr.'s approach back in February when he revealed to the same publication he'd sent a letter to Meghan congratulating her on her wedding news, and apologising for any embarrassment he may have caused.
Thomas' rap sheet include several arrests, pointing a gun at his fiancee Darlene Blount and having a drunk fight with her on New Year's Eve.'
We think it's high time Tom put down his poison pen and let Meghan and Harry enjoy the countdown to their big day in peace.
WATCH: Not long ago, Tom was singing his sister's praises and urging Harry to propose.
- RoyalsPrince Charles is out of self-isolation after recovering from Covid-19
Now To LoveToday 10:50am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry share their final Instagram post as working royals
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- RelationshipsJennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox celebrate 25 years of friendship
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyThe Breeze's Robert Scott: We've downsized and sold our family home to become apartment dwellers
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Richie Boyens wins Lily McManus' heart
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina explains her shock decision to leave the show alone
Now To LoveYesterday 7:52pm
- Pregnancy & BirthRonan and Storm Keating have welcomed a baby daughter
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- TVBored already? Here are five ways the men passed the time in the Bachelorette mansion
Now To LoveYesterday 1:25pm
- RoyalsThe Sussexes have responded to President Trump’s refusal to foot the bill for their security
Now To LoveYesterday 1:15pm
- BodyDoctors and vets answer your questions on Covid-19, living in a bubble and sanitisation
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have hired the head of their new non-profit organisation
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- FitnessSam Hayes' adorable exercise buddy will melt your heart
Now To LoveYesterday 9:26am
- CompetitionsWin an Essence of Humanity skincare pack thanks to Countdown!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina dumps Logan... so does that mean Aaron gets the final rose?
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020
- FamilyParenting through Covid-19: 50 things to do with your kids during lockdown
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020