Another day, another one of Meghan Markle's rogue family members is mouthing off about her.
But this latest "open letter" addressed to Prince Harry, written by her half-brother Thomas Markle Jr., 51, and published in US magazine In Touch Weekly is simply unforgivable.
In the scathing message Thomas, who shares the same father as Meghan but different mothers, tells Prince Harry it's not "too late" to pull the pin on their May 19th nuptials.
"As more time passes to your royal wedding, it became very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal wedding history," Tom cautions.
"Meghan Markle is obviously not the right woman for you."
Her half-brother also claims the actress is a "jaded, shallow, conceited woman that will make a joke of you and the royal family heritage."
"I'm confused why you don't see the real Meghan that the whole world now sees. Meghan's attempt to act the part of a princess like a below C average Hollywood actress is getting old," he says.
"What kind of person starts out by using her own father until he's bankrupt, then forgets about him in Mexico leaving him broke, over mostly all her debts. And when it's time to pay him back she forgets her own father like she never knew him."
Tom, who just a few months prior admitted to holding out hope of securing an invite to the Royal Wedding, cruelly continued of Meghan: "It's very apparent that her tiny bit of Hollywood fame has gone to her head. Not to mention, to top it all off, she doesn't invite her own family and instead invites complete strangers to the wedding. Who does that?"
"You and the royal family should put an end to this fake fairytale wedding before it's too late."
"Also you would think that a royal wedding would bring a torn family closer together, but I guess we are all distant family to Meg."
"Meghan is still my sister. She is family. So whatever happens is up to her, whether she wants to forget knowing me or the rest of her family, family comes first. Also, you would think that a royal wedding would bring a torn family closer together, but I guess we're all distant family to Meg," Thomas concluded.
This latest attack is a far cry from Thomas Markle Jr.'s approach back in February when he revealed to the same publication he'd sent a letter to Meghan congratulating her on her wedding news, and apologising for any embarrassment he may have caused.
Thomas' rap sheet include several arrests, pointing a gun at his fiancee Darlene Blount and having a drunk fight with her on New Year's Eve.'
We think it's high time Tom put down his poison pen and let Meghan and Harry enjoy the countdown to their big day in peace.
WATCH: Not long ago, Tom was singing his sister's praises and urging Harry to propose.
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayToday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerMore orgasms, less waste: why these are life goals we should all aspire to
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- RoyalsTennis legend Stan Smith gives Duchess Catherine a very special gift for Prince Louis at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 12:45pm
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine returns to Wimbledon to present Novak Djokovic with his winning trophy
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Beyoncé share a hug and talk parenting at the European premiere of the Lion King
Now To LoveYesterday 9:19am
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Destinations CitiesWhere to go for adventure when you holiday in Vanuatu
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- BodyThe silent language that is central and beneficial to our lives, and how we can get more of it
Good Health ChoicesJul 14, 2019