Steeped in hundreds of years of tradition, the British Royal Family really is the epitome of poise and grace - but don't assume that means they don't have a great sense of humour.
And perhaps it's because of this reputation of them always being so well composed, when they do slip in a cheeky remark, hilarious anecdote or even an eye-roll, it makes it all the more funnier!
In fact the younger royals in particular have been giving us all a good chuckle lately, whether it's Prince Louis constantly looking unimpressed to Prince George's expressions of boredom - kids definitely tell it like it is.
One funny habit the younger royals seems to have taken a liking to recently though, is to stick out their tongues - what with Princess Charlotte at the sailing regatta recently and Prince Louis at the charity polo match - and as we soon discovered, it's something the whole royal family has been partial to some time or another.
Here, we've compiled our top 10 moments of the royals caught sticking out their tongues!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021