Steeped in hundreds of years of tradition, the British Royal Family really is the epitome of poise and grace - but don't assume that means they don't have a great sense of humour.
And perhaps it's because of this reputation of them always being so well composed, when they do slip in a cheeky remark, hilarious anecdote or even an eye-roll, it makes it all the more funnier!
In fact the younger royals in particular have been giving us all a good chuckle lately, whether it's Prince Louis constantly looking unimpressed to Prince George's expressions of boredom - kids definitely tell it like it is.
One funny habit the younger royals seems to have taken a liking to recently though, is to stick out their tongues - what with Princess Charlotte at the sailing regatta recently and Prince Louis at the charity polo match - and as we soon discovered, it's something the whole royal family has been partial to some time or another.
Here, we've compiled our top 10 moments of the royals caught sticking out their tongues!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- RelationshipsWhy women in their forties love Keanu Reeves and Alexandra Grant
Now To LoveToday 12:26pm
- WeddingsThe songs Kiwi celebrities walked down the aisle to
Now To LoveToday 8:35am
- FamilyThe best home and baby products for new and expectant parents
Now To LoveToday 8:20am
- MindListening to Adele in the car can help reduce stress a new study has found
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles celebrates his birthday with an unexpected pop star and launches a clothing collection
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Career'I always wanted to work with animals': A day in the life of a border control customs officer
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- BodyI survived breast cancer: Greg Sargeaunt is one of 25 Kiwi men diagnosed with breast cancer every year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:10am
- TVJohn Campbell gets objectified by Matty McLean on Breakfast and loves it
Now To LoveYesterday 8:56am
- RoyalsThe Palace announces the Sussexes will not join the royal family for Christmas at Sandringham
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 13, 2019
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayNov 13, 2019
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveNov 13, 2019