Prince William and Prince Harry have suited up for the premiere of Star Wars: The Last Jedi in London, confirming rumours of a secret appearance in the cult movie franchise.
The royal brothers filmed cameos as Stormtroopers during a visit to the film's set in April 2016. Actor John Boyega previously revealed that the beloved pair would appear -- albeit, briefly -- in the fantasy flick.
"It wasn't intimidating, it was fun," John, 25, told the Hollywood Reporter of filming the scene alongside the duo. "I thought, like, 'Of course, it's Star Wars, they're going to bring the royal family.' It felt fun. They were in Stormtrooper costumes."
Wills, 35, and Harry, 33, were the last to arrive at the star studded event, about two hours after the premiere began. They were soon greeted by droid character BB-8, who even conjured up a bow for the brothers.
They later joined fellow co-stars Oscar Isaac, Gwendoline Christie, Daisy Ridley and Mark Hamill on the red carpet.
In a touching moment, the brothers were given their own Stormtrooper helmets by two young fans Lily Chambers, 12, and Eloisa Lerner, eight, whose parents work as Disney executives.
"Wow. Should I put this on?" William remarked.
It won't be long before we see the royals don their finest once again!
Harry and fiancé Meghan are set to marry at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle in May 2018.
The exciting details were announced during a special briefing at Buckingham Palace.
"Windsor is a very special place for Prince Harry, and he and Ms. Markle have regularly spent time there during the last year," the couple's spokesman said. "They are delighted that the beautiful grounds of Windsor Castle will be where they begin their lives as a married couple."
WATCH: All the best moments from Harry and Meghan's first joint interview. Post continues...
The venue is a relatively low-key choice (by royal standards, of course!), which stands in stark contrast to the pomp and pageantry of royal weddings past -- particularly that of William and Kate, who married in the grandeur of Westminster Abbey.
Nonetheless, it's still a popular choice.
Harry's father, the Prince of Wales, wed the Duchess of Cornwall at St. George's in a "service of blessing" in April 2005. It was also chosen for the nuptials of Harry's cousin, Peter Phillips, and Autumn Kelly in 2008, and the Earl and Countess of Wessex in 1999.
The spokesman added that the duo "want the day to be shaped so as to allow members of the public to feel part of the celebrations" and will work through ideas for how this might be achieved.
With this in mind, it's likely that their nuptials will be televised.
We can hardly wait!
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019