As an Oscar-winning actress, women's advocate and mother-of-four, Nicole Kidman is a force to be reckoned with.
And at a recent Q&A session at the Toronto International Film Festival to promote the 51-year-old actress's new film Destroyer an audience member learned this the hard way.
Kidman shut him down when he asked her a question about wigs.
Kidman is unrecogniseable in her latest role, in which she plays Erin Bell, a "rough around the edges" LAPD detective who is struggling with a traumatic experience as an undercover cop in a Californian gang.
"We always knew that what we wanted her to look like was a real middle-aged woman with a past that she wears on her face... With sun damage and sleep deprivation and stress and rage, just in her whole physical body," the film's director Karyn Kusama told Vanity Fair.
A movie writer for the Los Angeles Times, Mark Olsen, tweeted Kidman's response when she was asked to rank the wigs she wore.
According to Olsen, Kidman replied: "That's an awful question. I am shutting that question down."
This is not the first time Kidman has challenged questions. During a radio interview two years ago about the movie, Lion, in which she had a starring role, she said to radio host Jenni Murray, "God you guys are personal."
The Aussie actress has transformed her look and worn wigs for a number of roles including Lion and Top of the Lake.
And while her answer might seem a little unexpected, Olsen did clarify it was given "lightly but genuinely".
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021