As an Oscar-winning actress, women's advocate and mother-of-four, Nicole Kidman is a force to be reckoned with.
And at a recent Q&A session at the Toronto International Film Festival to promote the 51-year-old actress's new film Destroyer an audience member learned this the hard way.
Kidman shut him down when he asked her a question about wigs.
Kidman is unrecogniseable in her latest role, in which she plays Erin Bell, a "rough around the edges" LAPD detective who is struggling with a traumatic experience as an undercover cop in a Californian gang.
"We always knew that what we wanted her to look like was a real middle-aged woman with a past that she wears on her face... With sun damage and sleep deprivation and stress and rage, just in her whole physical body," the film's director Karyn Kusama told Vanity Fair.
A movie writer for the Los Angeles Times, Mark Olsen, tweeted Kidman's response when she was asked to rank the wigs she wore.
According to Olsen, Kidman replied: "That's an awful question. I am shutting that question down."
This is not the first time Kidman has challenged questions. During a radio interview two years ago about the movie, Lion, in which she had a starring role, she said to radio host Jenni Murray, "God you guys are personal."
The Aussie actress has transformed her look and worn wigs for a number of roles including Lion and Top of the Lake.
And while her answer might seem a little unexpected, Olsen did clarify it was given "lightly but genuinely".
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019