As an Oscar-winning actress, women's advocate and mother-of-four, Nicole Kidman is a force to be reckoned with.
And at a recent Q&A session at the Toronto International Film Festival to promote the 51-year-old actress's new film Destroyer an audience member learned this the hard way.
Kidman shut him down when he asked her a question about wigs.
Kidman is unrecogniseable in her latest role, in which she plays Erin Bell, a "rough around the edges" LAPD detective who is struggling with a traumatic experience as an undercover cop in a Californian gang.
"We always knew that what we wanted her to look like was a real middle-aged woman with a past that she wears on her face... With sun damage and sleep deprivation and stress and rage, just in her whole physical body," the film's director Karyn Kusama told Vanity Fair.
A movie writer for the Los Angeles Times, Mark Olsen, tweeted Kidman's response when she was asked to rank the wigs she wore.
According to Olsen, Kidman replied: "That's an awful question. I am shutting that question down."
This is not the first time Kidman has challenged questions. During a radio interview two years ago about the movie, Lion, in which she had a starring role, she said to radio host Jenni Murray, "God you guys are personal."
The Aussie actress has transformed her look and worn wigs for a number of roles including Lion and Top of the Lake.
And while her answer might seem a little unexpected, Olsen did clarify it was given "lightly but genuinely".
- RoyalsHarry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs this week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021