As an Oscar-winning actress, women's advocate and mother-of-four, Nicole Kidman is a force to be reckoned with.
And at a recent Q&A session at the Toronto International Film Festival to promote the 51-year-old actress's new film Destroyer an audience member learned this the hard way.
Kidman shut him down when he asked her a question about wigs.
Kidman is unrecogniseable in her latest role, in which she plays Erin Bell, a "rough around the edges" LAPD detective who is struggling with a traumatic experience as an undercover cop in a Californian gang.
"We always knew that what we wanted her to look like was a real middle-aged woman with a past that she wears on her face... With sun damage and sleep deprivation and stress and rage, just in her whole physical body," the film's director Karyn Kusama told Vanity Fair.
A movie writer for the Los Angeles Times, Mark Olsen, tweeted Kidman's response when she was asked to rank the wigs she wore.
According to Olsen, Kidman replied: "That's an awful question. I am shutting that question down."
This is not the first time Kidman has challenged questions. During a radio interview two years ago about the movie, Lion, in which she had a starring role, she said to radio host Jenni Murray, "God you guys are personal."
The Aussie actress has transformed her look and worn wigs for a number of roles including Lion and Top of the Lake.
And while her answer might seem a little unexpected, Olsen did clarify it was given "lightly but genuinely".
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayAug 18, 2019