Wading through shallow water at Muriwai beach wearing torn and bloodied clothes, Chloë Grace Moretz looked right at home.
The 22-year-old star has been in New Zealand for the past few weeks filming her new movie Shadow in the Cloud, in which she plays a World War II fighter pilot.
Battling bitter temperatures, the tough blonde actress spent two days filming on Auckland's West Coast and was spotted performing an impressive fight scene.
While the locals of the coastal neighbourhood were rugged up warm, Chloë didn't seem fazed, with one onlooker reporting the actress was very professional throughout filming.
"She did pretty well – it was freezing out there! That water was ice cold and I don't know how many times they had to reshoot that scene," explains the passerby.
Chloë later took to Instagram to share a picture of her cosied up with a blanket under shelter, captioning it, "Oh hi, just frozen on set, thanks."
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019