Wading through shallow water at Muriwai beach wearing torn and bloodied clothes, Chloë Grace Moretz looked right at home.
The 22-year-old star has been in New Zealand for the past few weeks filming her new movie Shadow in the Cloud, in which she plays a World War II fighter pilot.
Battling bitter temperatures, the tough blonde actress spent two days filming on Auckland's West Coast and was spotted performing an impressive fight scene.
While the locals of the coastal neighbourhood were rugged up warm, Chloë didn't seem fazed, with one onlooker reporting the actress was very professional throughout filming.
"She did pretty well – it was freezing out there! That water was ice cold and I don't know how many times they had to reshoot that scene," explains the passerby.
Chloë later took to Instagram to share a picture of her cosied up with a blanket under shelter, captioning it, "Oh hi, just frozen on set, thanks."
- Celebrity NewsJacinda Ardern and Clarke Gayford set a wedding date!
Woman's DayMay 12, 2021
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021