Wading through shallow water at Muriwai beach wearing torn and bloodied clothes, Chloë Grace Moretz looked right at home.
The 22-year-old star has been in New Zealand for the past few weeks filming her new movie Shadow in the Cloud, in which she plays a World War II fighter pilot.
Battling bitter temperatures, the tough blonde actress spent two days filming on Auckland's West Coast and was spotted performing an impressive fight scene.
While the locals of the coastal neighbourhood were rugged up warm, Chloë didn't seem fazed, with one onlooker reporting the actress was very professional throughout filming.
"She did pretty well – it was freezing out there! That water was ice cold and I don't know how many times they had to reshoot that scene," explains the passerby.
Chloë later took to Instagram to share a picture of her cosied up with a blanket under shelter, captioning it, "Oh hi, just frozen on set, thanks."
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021