There's not much Britney Spears hasn't done...
From her rise to fame, her evolution from a child star to sex symbol and who could forget her many epic meltdowns.
And now thanks to Lifetime, the world can relive her entire history in a new tele-movie called Britney Ever After.
Fans were lucky enough to get a preview of the new series and boy does it look... Intriguing.
According to the network, the movie will detail "the tumultuous story of pop icon Britney Spears' rise to fame, fall from grace and eventual triumphant resurrection, firmly securing her position as one of the world's greatest entertainers."
The pop princess' biopic will feature Australian actress Natasha Bennett in the lead role and include Peter Benson as Brit's manager Larry Rudolph, Clayton Chitty as her ex-husband Kevin Federline, Nicole Oliver as mother Lynne Spears, Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake and Markian Tarasiuk as back-up dancer Wade Robson.
The 30 second preview shows TV Britney reflecting on her head-shaving breakdown back in February 2007.
“I’m not gonna say I was fine,” she says as the scene from Esther’s Haircutting Studio in Tarzana, California, flashes across the screen.
“Cause I wasn’t."
The trailer also shows a snippet of her whirlwind wedding to Kevin Federline and the time she attacked the paparazzi back in 2007 with an umbrella.
“Everything’s just kind of this blur, you know?” Natasha muses in her role as the pop star. “Until you hit rock bottom.”
Just like Britney, there tiny clip shows the singer rising from her ashes, musing, “I wanna be strong — for my fans. They’re what keeps me going.”
The 23-year-old Aussie actress admitted playing the Grammy winner was very hard.
"It was extremely traumatic,” she told New York Daily News. “It was traumatic having to experience through my eyes what she experienced.”
Despite the taxing experience, and Natasha's connection with the role, Britney isn't going crazy over the unauthorised production.
Her rep confirmed that she “will not be contributing in any way, shape or form to the Lifetime biopic, nor does it have her blessing.”
For the 35-year-old, her main focus are her two kids Sean Federline, 11, and ten-year-old Jayden James Federline.
The proud mama recently shared a sweet throwback snap of her boys from last year.
"Photos of my boys taken about a year ago. They're such lovely young men. It's simply the sweetest gift being a mother," she penned.
Britney Ever After premieres February 18 on Lifetime.
This story originally appeared on Woman's Day Australia
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019