Her name may be Tamara Joy, but there's not a whole lot of happiness as the shell-shocked star talks to Woman's Day about her experience on Married at First Sight Australia.
The Melbourne admin worker, 30, was matched with Gold Coast single dad Dan Webb, 35, on the Three reality series, however, her hubby swiftly hooked up with Perth model Jessika Power, 26, behind Tamara's back.
Asked if she's had an apology, the brunette beauty reveals, "Dan has sent me a few texts, saying, 'I'm so sorry. You're a wonderful woman and a beautiful person,' which is just blah, blah, blah. But I've not heard one peep from Jess and I absolutely think I do deserve an apology."
While Tamara was initially attracted to Dan, she's not pining after him, insisting, "I dodged a bullet. He's not the type of person I'd want to date or even hang out with. I don't have any feelings towards him now. What he does with his life is irrelevant."
Does she think Dan and Jessika deserve each other? Laughing, Tamara replies, "It definitely looks that way, doesn't it?!"
But she's adamant the new pairing shouldn't be allowed to stay on as a couple on MAFS, explaining, "It goes against the whole concept. It's an experiment about marriage and you know from your vows at the start that you're committing wholeheartedly to making it work. They both took the easy way out."
Her advice to Dan and Jessika? "Be humble, be loyal and be honest. People can get hurt, but they'd rather find out sooner than later. If you'd had a bit of integrity and respect, everything would've panned out differently."
Watch: Tamara on how she feels about Jess. Article continues below.
However, it's not just Dan and Jessika whom Tamara is disappointed in. She continues, "Almost everybody on the show was so shady. I thought I became friends with most of the girls, but when I watched the show, I was shocked at what went down. These were some shady humans."
Regardless of the drama, Tamara insists she has "no regrets whatsoever" in signing up for MAFS. She says, "It's only made me believe in myself more. I know I'll move on to bigger and better things. I'm excited to say I'm officially single. I've been on a few dates, but I'm just having some fun at the moment."
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019