Amid the couple-swapping and boozy brawls, a new scandal is rocking the Married At First Sight Australia experiment – a rumoured sex tape!
Woman's Day has learned an intimate video of Nic Jovanovic, 28, is circulating on social media, showing the Newcastle builder engaging in a sex act with a woman, reportedly before the reality series started screening.
While a source close to Nic insists he's "mortified", his bride Cyrell Jimenez, 29, has hinted the testicular cancer survivor encouraged the video leak to boost his profile, claiming he's on the show to get "Instagram famous" and wants paparazzi to follow him around.
In the video above, Cyrell claims "You don't know how many people have contacted me letting me know that Nic was in it just for the fame."
"He made several comments like 'why aren't we getting papped yet?' 'Are we boring? 'We're not getting any air time' and 'how many followers do you think we'll get after this?"
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019