Spoiler alert: This story is about an episode that has not yet screened in New Zealand.
This season of Married At First Sight Australia has been far and away the most drama-filled yet.
With two affairs, wild boys and girls' nights and a physical altercation between Cyrell and Martha, you'd be forgiven for thinking it couldn't get any more explosive.
But, it seems, all of that simmering tension came to a head at the final dinner party, and it was nastier than even the producers bargained for...
An insider explains that the chaos of the reunion dinner party from hell all gets too much for one exasperated producer, who apparently hurls an ice bucket at participants in order to get their attention.
"Shut the f* up! I have never in my time seen such childish behaviour and immaturity," the producer allegedly yells.
Meanwhile, another source dishes, "They were struggling to contain the cast – they stopped serving alcohol and had to call security in for back-up!"
"Derogatory comments are made about Martha's face, resulting in Martha pouring a glass of wine over Cyrell's head," the source dishes.
"Cyrell is like a bull to red and lunges at Martha, but Sam manages to restrain her. It gets wild!" says the insider.
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveYesterday 7:30am