Spoiler alert: This story is about an episode that has not yet screened in New Zealand.
This season of Married At First Sight Australia has been far and away the most drama-filled yet.
With two affairs, wild boys and girls' nights and a physical altercation between Cyrell and Martha, you'd be forgiven for thinking it couldn't get any more explosive.
But, it seems, all of that simmering tension came to a head at the final dinner party, and it was nastier than even the producers bargained for...
An insider explains that the chaos of the reunion dinner party from hell all gets too much for one exasperated producer, who apparently hurls an ice bucket at participants in order to get their attention.
"Shut the f* up! I have never in my time seen such childish behaviour and immaturity," the producer allegedly yells.
Meanwhile, another source dishes, "They were struggling to contain the cast – they stopped serving alcohol and had to call security in for back-up!"
"Derogatory comments are made about Martha's face, resulting in Martha pouring a glass of wine over Cyrell's head," the source dishes.
"Cyrell is like a bull to red and lunges at Martha, but Sam manages to restrain her. It gets wild!" says the insider.
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020