Spoiler alert: This story is about an episode that has not yet screened in New Zealand.
This season of Married At First Sight Australia has been far and away the most drama-filled yet.
With two affairs, wild boys and girls' nights and a physical altercation between Cyrell and Martha, you'd be forgiven for thinking it couldn't get any more explosive.
But, it seems, all of that simmering tension came to a head at the final dinner party, and it was nastier than even the producers bargained for...
An insider explains that the chaos of the reunion dinner party from hell all gets too much for one exasperated producer, who apparently hurls an ice bucket at participants in order to get their attention.
"Shut the f* up! I have never in my time seen such childish behaviour and immaturity," the producer allegedly yells.
Meanwhile, another source dishes, "They were struggling to contain the cast – they stopped serving alcohol and had to call security in for back-up!"
"Derogatory comments are made about Martha's face, resulting in Martha pouring a glass of wine over Cyrell's head," the source dishes.
"Cyrell is like a bull to red and lunges at Martha, but Sam manages to restrain her. It gets wild!" says the insider.
- Food & DrinksRoast racks of venison with blueberry balsamic sauce
Now To LoveDec 03, 2021
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021