Married At First Sight Australia golden couple Jules Robinson and Cam Merchant have celebrated their one year anniversary.
The too-cute-for-words couple, who are one of very few to have found true love on the reality TV series, took to social media to mark their anniversary this week, with Jules posting on Instagram the goofiest video of the pair singing Kokomo by the Beach Boys on a Phuket beach. She added the sweetest of messages expressing her love for her TV husband:
"This exact day 1 year ago was the eve of meeting the man I would fall in love with and make music videos on a deserted beach in Phuket for no reason other then a laugh!"
She revealed that she didn't find out she would be getting married until five days before her wedding:
"I was told 5 days previous I was going to be marrying a stranger. The feelings I had this day a year ago to what I feel now are world's apart," she said.
"I have so much gratitude for my experience then and till this day, it's been a incredible year," she said. "Its been up and down and experiencing new things, good and bad. But having my best friend by my side, there is nothing that can break our bond. So grateful that doing something crazy and out of the box brought the best man I've ever met into my life! may we laugh, sing, and dance, and dance in the motion of life together and all it brings. I love you."
Cam took to Instagram on Wednesday to post a sweet pre-anniversary message to his TV wife. Sharing an image of the pair having dinner at the Sydney Sea Life aquarium he said, "What a place to celebrate our almost 1 year anniversary.. Just you @julesrobinson82 me & Nemo makes 3!"
As one of the few genuine matches in six seasons of Married at First Sight Australia, the couple has shown us that true love can be found on a reality TV show, and we've all been invested in seeing their happiness continue.
In April the couple told Woman's Day that they did not want to waste time in starting a family.
Cam, a former cricketer, revealed, "We're absolutely in love – that's what this whole journey has been about. I'm in a really good place in my life, but I'm just missing a family."
Meanwhile Jules has made no secret of the fact that she'd like twins, telling the publication on more than one occasion, "I'm hoping for twins so we can just get it done."
The couple sparked pregnancy rumours when they were spotted shopping for baby clothes at an upmarket Sydney boutique, but no pregnancy announcement ensued.
They've also spoken of having a second wedding, after Cam went down on bended knee to propose to Jules at their vowel renewal ceremony on the show last year.
However, at Australia's Logie Awards in July, Jules revealed to TV WEEK that wedding planning was still in its early stages.
Despite organising a few details early on, she said she would "officially sit down and concentrate on the wedding" over the next few days.
"I need to knuckle down and sort it," she said. "I've planned my dress, but nothing else!"
They have the rest of their lives together, anyway. For now, they are simply happy to celebrate their one year anniversary.
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveToday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen confirms the Sussexes will no longer use their HRH titles in an update on their royal exit
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:57am
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020
- CompetitionsWin $200 worth of back to school gift cards with Woman's Day
Now To LoveJan 17, 2020
- WeddingsSevens star Stacey Waaka's heavenly Waikato wedding
Woman's DayJan 17, 2020
- RoyalsThe cute moment Prince William mistakes a photo of himself for Princess Charlotte
Now To LoveJan 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthMeet Jessica Mutch-McKay's sweet little bundle of joy Margaux
Woman's DayJan 16, 2020
- CompetitionsWin an amazing Dr. Hauschka pamper pack worth $530
Good Health ChoicesJan 16, 2020