As far as reality TV success stories go, Married at First Sight Australia's Cameron Merchant and Jules Robinson are right up there with our very own Bachelor lovebirds Art Green and Matilda Rice.
Let's face it - the odds are very much stacked against finding love on a reality show - and Married at First Sight's poor track record can attest to that. So when it does work out against all odds, well, we need to celebrate that.
And celebrate we did, when in a MAFS Australia first, Cam got down on one knee and proposed to Jules at the vow renewal ceremony. They'd already had a fairytail wedding the first time around, but now they were going to make it legal.
But the question is, how have they been getting on since then? And how close are they to pulling it all off considering they vowed to make it all happen by the end of the year? Surprisingly, seeing as we're already halfway through the year, not that close at all.
At Australian television's night of nights on Tuesday, the Logie Awards, Jules revealed to TV WEEK that wedding planning would start in earnest this week.
Despite organising a few details early on, she said she would "officially sit down and concentrate on the wedding" over the next few days.
"I need to knuckle down and sort it," she said. "I've planned my dress, but nothing else!"
When it comes to the dress, Jules wants a different style this time around. "I want a big Cinderella dress," she said. "Then I'll get a nice sexy dress to dance around in later - one that shows off my curves."
The loved-up pair also revealed they recently attended their first wedding fair, which turned out to be a surreal experience for them both.
"We were in the cab there and we were like, 'Oh my god. We're going to a wedding fair!'" Jules said.
"It made us realise we need to get a little more serious," Cam added. "Our first wedding was beautiful, but we had nothing to do with it – other than showing up!"
And like any good groom, Cam says he's leaving all the important decisions down to his bride. "I just say 'Yes!' Did I mention that this is what makes the relationship so successful?!" he laughed.
When it comes to familiar faces at the ceremony, Jules is looking forward to having fellow MAFS alum Heidi Latcham and Melissa Lucarelli as her bridesmaids.
"My bridesmaids are the ones who've seen me through the heartache, held my hand through all the love and everything," Jules explained to TV WEEK.
"They had my back the whole time – great friends for life. No-one can really understand the MAFS experiment unless you've lived it."
When she announced in a heartfelt Instagram post back in April that she'd chosen Heidi and Melissa for the special roles, she touched on how much their support helped her through the show.
"Sometimes you meet people and you know instantly they will be in your life," she said.
"Thank you girls for having my back whilst in the experiment, I trusted you and you trusted me. We have shared the most unique experience together that you can't understand entirely unless you have lived it too.
"I look forward to having you by my side on my big day standing with other bridesmaids, marrying my best friend who I know you both love and adore too.
"Bridesmaids to me have seen it all, helped you, and watched you get to this point in your life and are 100% happy for you ! Thank you for being girlfriends!"
- RoyalsPrince George and Princess Charlotte's special bond with Archie
Now To LoveToday 1:30pm
- WeddingsJacinda Ardern has revealed new details about how Clarke Gayford proposed to her
Now To LoveToday 1:28pm
- BodyThe truth about osteoporosis and bone health for Kiwi women
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- CareerMean Mums' Anna Jullienne: What she's learned about raising boys, and other fun facts
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 1:00pm
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesJul 20, 2019
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019