This season of Married at First Sight Australia has been a cracker. We honestly didn't think it could top the drama of last season - but somehow, it has.
If, like us, you sit there in disbelief sometimes - maybe even shout at the television - you can rest assured the participants themselves feel exactly the same way.
Show favourite Melissa Lucarelli has explained what it was like watching the drama unfold.
She says she thinks sometimes people forget that the participants don't see the what goes on outside of the dinner parties, so the reactions we see on screen are entirely genuine.
Speaking of the commitment ceremony where the truth of Sam and Ines' affair finally came out, Melissa says "We didn't know what was happening, when it was happening..."
"The first commitment ceremony I was like 'whaaaaaatttttt?' I think half of that episode was my facial expressions."
So without further ado, here are our favourite reactions from Married at First Sight participants. And yes, Melissa features heavily.
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021