Brace yourselves, Married at First Sight 2019 is coming... and if the controversial last season is anything to go by, this latest instalment is going to be huge.
Premiering on Three on the 3rd February, experts John Aiken, Mel Schilling and Kiwi neuropsychotherapist Dr Trisha Stratford, will once again put science to the test when it comes to matters of the heart.
The inside word is viewers will bear witness to more love than ever before, plus there will be some surprising new elements that will rock the experiment and challenge not only the couples but the group as a whole.
In early December, the trailer for the new season dropped and staying true to the show's dramatic nature, it showed some of the dashing grooms rushing to meet their brides in a vast maze as Never Enough, a song from the hit musical The Greatest Showman, played in the background.
And over the past few weeks, MAFS Australia has been dropping video gold on their social accounts, introducing us to different cast members and story lines.
You've got to give it to the men and women who put their hearts on the line in Married At First Sight – especially after last year's fireworks!
From the Dean, Davina and Tracey love triangle to multiple wife swaps, 2018 was the show's most explosive season yet.
Here, we take a sneak peek at the new batch of contestants brave enough to tie the knot with a total stranger.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
- BodyGemma McCaw's tips on how to get your best ever beach body
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS' Vicky Fuller and Stefaan Nes have broken up - again
Now To LoveToday 2:18pm
- Parenting NewsGlobal study shows Kiwi teenagers are among the most inactive in the world
Now To LoveToday 1:22pm
- RoyalsThe sweet and subtle way Duchess Meghan honoured Prince Harry and baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 12:05pm
- TVMatty McLean had a huge night after winning Television Personality of the Year
Now To LoveToday 11:50am
- FitnessThe full-body workout you can do with just a park bench
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:20am
- Pregnancy & Birth'Our Halloween treat': Jessica Mutch-McKay presents her adorable baby girl to the world
Now To LoveYesterday 4:13pm
- RelationshipsMatilda Green serves cheeky burn to husband Art on social media
Now To LoveYesterday 2:40pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles says New Zealand ‘offers an example to the world’ in a heartfelt speech at Waitangi
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerFive things Stephen Colbert has taught us about our own Prime Minister
Now To LoveYesterday 9:45am
- RoyalsPrince Andrew has stepped back from public royal duties for the foreseeable future
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerWhat Charlie's Angels original Jaclyn Smith is up to now
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- WeddingsFormer Black Cap Simon Doull marries after a whirlwind courtship that began at a hospital bedside
Woman's DayYesterday 8:25am
- CareerA virus left me paralysed but it didn't stop me from having a career in netball
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin the new NutriBullet 1000W Blender Combo worth $299.99!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- BodyBalcony fall survivor AJ Pouoa: 'How a night at a friend's house left me paralysed'
Woman's DayNov 20, 2019