Brace yourselves, Married at First Sight 2019 is coming... and if the controversial last season is anything to go by, this latest instalment is going to be huge.
Premiering on Three on the 3rd February, experts John Aiken, Mel Schilling and Kiwi neuropsychotherapist Dr Trisha Stratford, will once again put science to the test when it comes to matters of the heart.
The inside word is viewers will bear witness to more love than ever before, plus there will be some surprising new elements that will rock the experiment and challenge not only the couples but the group as a whole.
In early December, the trailer for the new season dropped and staying true to the show's dramatic nature, it showed some of the dashing grooms rushing to meet their brides in a vast maze as Never Enough, a song from the hit musical The Greatest Showman, played in the background.
And over the past few weeks, MAFS Australia has been dropping video gold on their social accounts, introducing us to different cast members and story lines.
You've got to give it to the men and women who put their hearts on the line in Married At First Sight – especially after last year's fireworks!
From the Dean, Davina and Tracey love triangle to multiple wife swaps, 2018 was the show's most explosive season yet.
Here, we take a sneak peek at the new batch of contestants brave enough to tie the knot with a total stranger.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019