Brace yourselves, Married at First Sight 2019 is coming... and if the controversial last season is anything to go by, this latest instalment is going to be huge.
Premiering on Three on the 3rd February, experts John Aiken, Mel Schilling and Kiwi neuropsychotherapist Dr Trisha Stratford, will once again put science to the test when it comes to matters of the heart.
The inside word is viewers will bear witness to more love than ever before, plus there will be some surprising new elements that will rock the experiment and challenge not only the couples but the group as a whole.
In early December, the trailer for the new season dropped and staying true to the show's dramatic nature, it showed some of the dashing grooms rushing to meet their brides in a vast maze as Never Enough, a song from the hit musical The Greatest Showman, played in the background.
And over the past few weeks, MAFS Australia has been dropping video gold on their social accounts, introducing us to different cast members and story lines.
You've got to give it to the men and women who put their hearts on the line in Married At First Sight – especially after last year's fireworks!
From the Dean, Davina and Tracey love triangle to multiple wife swaps, 2018 was the show's most explosive season yet.
Here, we take a sneak peek at the new batch of contestants brave enough to tie the knot with a total stranger.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020