Brace yourselves, Married at First Sight 2019 is coming... and if the controversial last season is anything to go by, this latest instalment is going to be huge.
Premiering on Three on the 3rd February, experts John Aiken, Mel Schilling and Kiwi neuropsychotherapist Dr Trisha Stratford, will once again put science to the test when it comes to matters of the heart.
The inside word is viewers will bear witness to more love than ever before, plus there will be some surprising new elements that will rock the experiment and challenge not only the couples but the group as a whole.
In early December, the trailer for the new season dropped and staying true to the show's dramatic nature, it showed some of the dashing grooms rushing to meet their brides in a vast maze as Never Enough, a song from the hit musical The Greatest Showman, played in the background.
And over the past few weeks, MAFS Australia has been dropping video gold on their social accounts, introducing us to different cast members and story lines.
You've got to give it to the men and women who put their hearts on the line in Married At First Sight – especially after last year's fireworks!
From the Dean, Davina and Tracey love triangle to multiple wife swaps, 2018 was the show's most explosive season yet.
Here, we take a sneak peek at the new batch of contestants brave enough to tie the knot with a total stranger.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019