Brace yourselves, Married at First Sight 2019 is coming... and if the controversial last season is anything to go by, this latest instalment is going to be huge.
Premiering on Three on the 3rd February, experts John Aiken, Mel Schilling and Kiwi neuropsychotherapist Dr Trisha Stratford, will once again put science to the test when it comes to matters of the heart.
The inside word is viewers will bear witness to more love than ever before, plus there will be some surprising new elements that will rock the experiment and challenge not only the couples but the group as a whole.
In early December, the trailer for the new season dropped and staying true to the show's dramatic nature, it showed some of the dashing grooms rushing to meet their brides in a vast maze as Never Enough, a song from the hit musical The Greatest Showman, played in the background.
And over the past few weeks, MAFS Australia has been dropping video gold on their social accounts, introducing us to different cast members and story lines.
You've got to give it to the men and women who put their hearts on the line in Married At First Sight – especially after last year's fireworks!
From the Dean, Davina and Tracey love triangle to multiple wife swaps, 2018 was the show's most explosive season yet.
Here, we take a sneak peek at the new batch of contestants brave enough to tie the knot with a total stranger.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
19 / 0
20 / 0
21 / 0
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019