As our make-up artist paints Tamara Joy's pout, the Married at First Sight Australia star laps up compliments about her lips. "I pay a lot for them, so they better be good!" she laughs.
But when it comes to her personality, there's nothing fake about the Melbourne admin worker, who's refreshingly frank on her whirlwind visit to New Zealand, albeit a little ditsy. Unprompted, Tamara confesses to Woman's Day, "When I first got here, I was like, 'Can I drink the tap water?' How dumb am I?!"
Watch: Tamara reveals how she really feels about Jess. Article continues below.
During our exclusive shoot on Auckland's Mission Bay Beach, the 30-year-old has no time for her cheating groom Daniel Webb or his new love Jessika Power.
"They can get in the bin, like my wedding dress," she says. "I'm clearing out the trash. Karma is a b**!"
Of the moment Jessika, 26, confessed she and former rugby player Dan, 35, got together behind her back, Tamara tells, "As a woman, I had this intuition that something shady was going on, but I didn't know about the sneaking around. I was blindsided. I had to step away before I got angry and aggressive."
However, she confesses she had doubts as soon as she laid eyes on Dan, explaining, "He's got fake teeth – that's all I could see as I walked down the aisle – and all his guests at the wedding were football boys, not a single girl. He's a total lad."
Despite rumours of her flirting with MAFS grooms Mick Gould and Nic Jovanovic, Tamara insists, "Mick and I are just friends, and we like to have a drink, but we've never hooked up.
Same with Nic, although I really like him. I would hook up with him, I reckon. Mike [Gunner] is hot too and Michael [Brunelli] is a good-looking boy, but he's loved-up with Martha [Kalifatidis]."
Sadly, she confesses the only other groom who's shown an interest in her is Billy Vincent. Tamara claims, "He hit on me at one of the dinner parties, but Susie [Bradley, his wife] was right there. I was like, 'What are you doing?!'"
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveToday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayToday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:55am
- RoyalsPlastic surgery clinic slammed for misusing Kate Middleton's face to promote face lift
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine wore this special brooch on Remembrance Sunday for a very touching reason
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a set of pearls thanks to Michael Hill Jewellers
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- RelationshipsWestside actress Jessica Grace Smith's romantic beachside proposal
Woman's DayNov 10, 2019
- MindWhy saying 'yes' to stress can actually benefit us
Good Health ChoicesNov 09, 2019
- BodyRenee Wright: Why I'm prioritising my health this summer
NEXTNov 09, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Charles shakes hands with trees after he plants them to 'wish them well'
Now To LoveNov 08, 2019