As our make-up artist paints Tamara Joy's pout, the Married at First Sight Australia star laps up compliments about her lips. "I pay a lot for them, so they better be good!" she laughs.
But when it comes to her personality, there's nothing fake about the Melbourne admin worker, who's refreshingly frank on her whirlwind visit to New Zealand, albeit a little ditsy. Unprompted, Tamara confesses to Woman's Day, "When I first got here, I was like, 'Can I drink the tap water?' How dumb am I?!"
Watch: Tamara reveals how she really feels about Jess. Article continues below.
During our exclusive shoot on Auckland's Mission Bay Beach, the 30-year-old has no time for her cheating groom Daniel Webb or his new love Jessika Power.
"They can get in the bin, like my wedding dress," she says. "I'm clearing out the trash. Karma is a b**!"
Of the moment Jessika, 26, confessed she and former rugby player Dan, 35, got together behind her back, Tamara tells, "As a woman, I had this intuition that something shady was going on, but I didn't know about the sneaking around. I was blindsided. I had to step away before I got angry and aggressive."
However, she confesses she had doubts as soon as she laid eyes on Dan, explaining, "He's got fake teeth – that's all I could see as I walked down the aisle – and all his guests at the wedding were football boys, not a single girl. He's a total lad."
Despite rumours of her flirting with MAFS grooms Mick Gould and Nic Jovanovic, Tamara insists, "Mick and I are just friends, and we like to have a drink, but we've never hooked up.
Same with Nic, although I really like him. I would hook up with him, I reckon. Mike [Gunner] is hot too and Michael [Brunelli] is a good-looking boy, but he's loved-up with Martha [Kalifatidis]."
Sadly, she confesses the only other groom who's shown an interest in her is Billy Vincent. Tamara claims, "He hit on me at one of the dinner parties, but Susie [Bradley, his wife] was right there. I was like, 'What are you doing?!'"
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RelationshipsMatty McLean reveals what partner Ryan calls him… and it’s not what you'd think!
Now To LoveYesterday 1:26pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles met Greta Thunberg and revealed why he doesn't want to disappoint his grandchildren
Now To LoveYesterday 12:55pm
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:38am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine speaks out about the isolation she felt when Prince George was a baby
Now To LoveYesterday 9:18am
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020