As our make-up artist paints Tamara Joy's pout, the Married at First Sight Australia star laps up compliments about her lips. "I pay a lot for them, so they better be good!" she laughs.
But when it comes to her personality, there's nothing fake about the Melbourne admin worker, who's refreshingly frank on her whirlwind visit to New Zealand, albeit a little ditsy. Unprompted, Tamara confesses to Woman's Day, "When I first got here, I was like, 'Can I drink the tap water?' How dumb am I?!"
Watch: Tamara reveals how she really feels about Jess. Article continues below.
During our exclusive shoot on Auckland's Mission Bay Beach, the 30-year-old has no time for her cheating groom Daniel Webb or his new love Jessika Power.
"They can get in the bin, like my wedding dress," she says. "I'm clearing out the trash. Karma is a b**!"
Of the moment Jessika, 26, confessed she and former rugby player Dan, 35, got together behind her back, Tamara tells, "As a woman, I had this intuition that something shady was going on, but I didn't know about the sneaking around. I was blindsided. I had to step away before I got angry and aggressive."
However, she confesses she had doubts as soon as she laid eyes on Dan, explaining, "He's got fake teeth – that's all I could see as I walked down the aisle – and all his guests at the wedding were football boys, not a single girl. He's a total lad."
Despite rumours of her flirting with MAFS grooms Mick Gould and Nic Jovanovic, Tamara insists, "Mick and I are just friends, and we like to have a drink, but we've never hooked up.
Same with Nic, although I really like him. I would hook up with him, I reckon. Mike [Gunner] is hot too and Michael [Brunelli] is a good-looking boy, but he's loved-up with Martha [Kalifatidis]."
Sadly, she confesses the only other groom who's shown an interest in her is Billy Vincent. Tamara claims, "He hit on me at one of the dinner parties, but Susie [Bradley, his wife] was right there. I was like, 'What are you doing?!'"
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019