Controversial Married at First Sight Australia bride Susie Bradley wasted no time moving on from her disastrous on-screen marriage to Billy Vincent.
She went public with new boyfriend Todd Carney in March while the show was still on air. Since then Susie and the former NRL player have gone from strength to strength, quickly declaring their love for one another on social media and holidaying together in Bali.
It's not just a new man she has in her life, though - the 25-year-old has also embarked on a new career. Having worked in the aged-care industry since the age of 14, the single mum decided at the end of last year that it was time for a new challenge.
"Come December last year, I felt I was ready for a change, so I started looking at how to get into cosmetics and here I am," she explained in an Instagram Q&A sessions with her fans, revealing that she has set up her own mobile cosmetic treatment business.
Susie has been open in the past about the cosmetic enhancement work she's had done, admitting to having breast augmentation, anti-wrinkle injections and lip fillers. Perhaps, then, it's not a huge stretch for her to decide to set up her own business in that field.
But the only way to get good at these things is to practice, right? Luckily, boyfriend Todd is on hand as a willing canvas.
Sharing a video to her Instagram account, Susie filmed 32-year-old former rugby league hardman about to get Botox injections for crows feet around his eyes.
"Bubba, so we're about to inject you! How excited from one to 10 are you," she asked.
"Three-thousand," Todd replied, his body language betraying his words as he clutched a stress ball.
Susie specialises in lip and cheek fillers and prices range from $380-$890 AUD.
No word yet on whether she has been treating any of the other MAFS brides. Both Martha Kalifatidis and Jessika Power have spoken openly about the fact that they had work done before appearing on Married at First Sight.
Jess, in fact, has been on a bit of a splurge of late, admitting to spending another $26k on tweaking her appearance since the show finished filming. She's not done yet though, and plans to also have a non surgical nose job as well as lipo-sculpture on her thighs and buttocks.
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals Prince Louis has started talking
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- BodyHer sister's keeper: Brave battler Eva Mitchell's unbreakable sibling bond
Woman's DayYesterday 4:40pm
- MakeupHow to find a foundation that matches your skin perfectly
Now To LoveYesterday 3:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana's Travolta dress is up for auction so we're celebrating her best dresses from the 80s
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- BodyConcerning survey findings: One in three Kiwi women still don't self-check for breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares her family’s secret for picking the best Christmas tree
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- RoyalsDid The Queen tell off Princess Anne for not greeting the Trumps? The truth behind the video revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 9:35am
- CareerChristmas horoscopes: What's in store for you this festive season
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:15am
- CareerTina Turner reflects on her roller coaster life and the peace that has come with retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CareerSocial media parody queen Celeste Barber on unexpected fame and where she draws the line
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin a wireless headphone prizepack thanks to JBL and The Australian Women's Weekly
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are five health foods we’re set to be eating more of in 2020
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- Career'I wasn't expecting that': New podcast explores tricky issues for women in 40s and 50s
Now To LoveDec 04, 2019
- FamilyNZ's smallest couple: Meet our Christmas miracle baby
Woman's DayDec 04, 2019