"We weren't always on the same page at the same time," Belinda tells Woman's Day of the biggest hurdle she and her MAFS hubby Patrick faced during the TV experiment.
But now the show is over, the 30-year-old says the couple are as "equally" into each other – and they've both dropped the L word!
And that isn't the only sign things are getting serious for the reality stars. They've started talking about moving in together in Melbourne – and getting married for real! Well, sort of... "I joked about it last week and she freaked out," says Patrick, 27. "So I was like, OK, I'll wait a bit."
And they're putting their plans to start a family on the backburner too. "We've talked about it. I definitely want them," says Patrick. But he'll have to get Belinda onto the baby bandwagon first!
"Further down the track is when I would start thinking about it," says Belinda, who admits meeting Pat has changed her mind about wanting kids. "We are on slightly different pages when it comes to that. Pat's 100% yes."
But Belinda admits if they do end up taking the plunge into parenthood, "I definitely think Patrick would be a good dad, there's no doubt in my mind."
In the meantime, they're enjoying being a normal couple now they're away from the cameras, enjoying going for dinner dates, romantic day trips and a visit to a golfing range.
And while Belinda admits it's "easier" in the real world, she's "very grateful" to MAFS for her happy ever after. "Obviously we've seen how downhill some of the other relationships went," she says with a laugh.
And Pat agrees, "We're very lucky."
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021