They're the Married At First Sight couple that could have been destroyed by scandal.
Only a few days into their marriage bride Anna Saxton had to reveal to her new husband Jordan Dare - on national television - that she'd made a sex tape with a former boyfriend who had then showed it to his mates.
She and Jordan had to then face both their families to tell them, too.
Could their introduction to marriage have been any more awkward?
But what doesn't kill you makes you stronger, as the adage goes, and this couple says going through that only brought them closer together.
In this week's vow renewal ceremony they both shed tears as they vowed to stay together beyond the experiment. Jordan revealed that he loved Anna and that she inspired him to be a better man. Anna told Jordan he had stolen her heart.
A whirlwind of media interviews has followed since the episode aired, and in a video interview with Now To Love the smitten pair revealed they couldn't be happier.
For now they'll be pursuing a long-distance relationship, they say, taking turns spending weekends at one another's homes - Anna is based in Cambridge and Jordan in Foxton.
But they'll "reassess in the New Year" and "have the big chat" to figure out who will move in with who.
Anna concedes that it's probably going to be easier for her to move to Jordan's home town of Foxton, because he has a whole garage full of motor racing gear.
They're excited for their future and reveal they've even talked about having kids in two years' time.
"We're both completely on the same page about that," Anna smiles.
In this video Anna and Jordan share with us their future plans. They also reveal the devastating impact the sex tape scandal had on their families, and how that, in turn, only galvanised their relationship.
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019
- CareerRachel Hunter's spiritual awakening: Sexy, single, soulful and fabulous at 50
Woman's DayOct 19, 2019