It was the vow renewel ceremony that left us devastated. As Ning finally opened herself up completely to Mark and told him that she wholeheartedly wanted to continue their relationship beyond the experiment, Mark turned the tables, saying he hadn't found love with her.
Ning cried, we cried. No one could believe what was happening - because despite this couple's very rocky start we have watched them grow together and break down many walls. The only barrier remaining was their intimacy issue, which we thought might sort itself out after the cameras stopped rolling.
And it looks like we might have been right! Who do you think went home together after the explosive reunion dinner party? Yes, that's right! Mark and Ning.
Watch: Ning is devastated as Mark breaks it off. Article continues below.
Speaking with Carly and Seamus on Australian radio show Hit 103.5 this week, Ning confirmed that she and Mark did go home together after the party.
"Let's just say I went back to his place after the reunion," she said.
The mother of three also hinted that they could be back together.
"Let's be honest… our relationship has been under the microscope the whole time, so some things are better left unsaid," she said, before adding "I'm not confirming or denying anything."
There had been other hints that all was not over. Ning had revealed that Mark had been calling and texting her since the vow renewal ceremony, and even went so far as to say that she'd know Mark was still interested if he turned up to the reunion dinner with a beard because he knows she likes it.
Yes, the beard arrived on the night.
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019