It was the vow renewel ceremony that left us devastated. As Ning finally opened herself up completely to Mark and told him that she wholeheartedly wanted to continue their relationship beyond the experiment, Mark turned the tables, saying he hadn't found love with her.
Ning cried, we cried. No one could believe what was happening - because despite this couple's very rocky start we have watched them grow together and break down many walls. The only barrier remaining was their intimacy issue, which we thought might sort itself out after the cameras stopped rolling.
And it looks like we might have been right! Who do you think went home together after the explosive reunion dinner party? Yes, that's right! Mark and Ning.
Watch: Ning is devastated as Mark breaks it off. Article continues below.
Speaking with Carly and Seamus on Australian radio show Hit 103.5 this week, Ning confirmed that she and Mark did go home together after the party.
"Let's just say I went back to his place after the reunion," she said.
The mother of three also hinted that they could be back together.
"Let's be honest… our relationship has been under the microscope the whole time, so some things are better left unsaid," she said, before adding "I'm not confirming or denying anything."
There had been other hints that all was not over. Ning had revealed that Mark had been calling and texting her since the vow renewal ceremony, and even went so far as to say that she'd know Mark was still interested if he turned up to the reunion dinner with a beard because he knows she likes it.
Yes, the beard arrived on the night.
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:31am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Poppy Jennings' unexpected exit: what really went on
Now To LoveYesterday 8:55pm
- RoyalsPrince William reveals the unexpected activity the Cambridge children tried over the school break
Now To LoveYesterday 3:35pm
- BodyThis Kiwi mum lost a staggering 65kg in a year but says she will always miss her old size
Woman's DayYesterday 2:15pm
- RoyalsThe internet thinks The Sussexes just made a subtle dig at Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
Now To LoveYesterday 12:50pm
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:40am
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesFeb 23, 2020
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesFeb 22, 2020
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayFeb 22, 2020