Married At First Sight Australia's Mick Gould will be remembered as the unfortunate farmer who didn't stand a fighting chance at love with bride Jessika Power.
As you'll recall, Jess seemed more interested in other women's grooms - namely Cyrell Paule's husband Nic and Tamara Joy's husband, Dan Webb, with whom she had an affair.
But Mick's latest post-show move shows a whole new side to him, many sides in fact. Mick has posed naked in the name of rural mental health for the cause The Naked Farmer - a social media movement designed to encourage people who are struggling with their mental health to speak up and seek help.
It is now recognised that rural living can be isolating and tough for those that struggle with mental health issues,, with support services not often close by.
The shot appears to have been taken at his farm in Queensland's Gympie and he made a cheeky reference to his MAFS co-star Tamara, who he was briefly romantically linked with following the Jess and Dan drama on the show.
He captioned the image: "Photographer - what pose would @tamara__joy pull if she was a bloke and raising awareness for the naked farmer which is all about mental health in the bush whilst also saying, hey I'm going to the Gympie music Muster!? Me - I got this, officer".
Tamara was quick to comment on her former reality TV co-star's revealing photo with a simple, "Hahahahahahaha nailed it 🙏🏽😍😂😂"
"@tamara__joy I just wondered the hole time, what would tam do. Then realised you in Bali doing the exact same thing 😂😂" Mick cheekily messaged back.
Tamara has been holidaying in Bali, where she has been spending time with Instagram model Duccio Calamai, and several of her Instagram posts show she's enjoying the sun.
She replied once more with a flirtatious reply of, "@mick_gould86 haha dead!! Happy to help 😂😂😉 I mean the peach would have been a little more pronounced if it was me but I'll give you A for effort!"
But it's Cyrell Paule's comment of, "Mate, you forgot to shear one of your 'lambs,'" that had us laughing!
Earlier this week Cyrell made headlines after she was verbally and physically attacked at an Australian café.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021