Married At First Sight Australia's Mick Gould will be remembered as the unfortunate farmer who didn't stand a fighting chance at love with bride Jessika Power.
As you'll recall, Jess seemed more interested in other women's grooms - namely Cyrell Paule's husband Nic and Tamara Joy's husband, Dan Webb, with whom she had an affair.
But Mick's latest post-show move shows a whole new side to him, many sides in fact. Mick has posed naked in the name of rural mental health for the cause The Naked Farmer - a social media movement designed to encourage people who are struggling with their mental health to speak up and seek help.
It is now recognised that rural living can be isolating and tough for those that struggle with mental health issues,, with support services not often close by.
The shot appears to have been taken at his farm in Queensland's Gympie and he made a cheeky reference to his MAFS co-star Tamara, who he was briefly romantically linked with following the Jess and Dan drama on the show.
He captioned the image: "Photographer - what pose would @tamara__joy pull if she was a bloke and raising awareness for the naked farmer which is all about mental health in the bush whilst also saying, hey I'm going to the Gympie music Muster!? Me - I got this, officer".
Tamara was quick to comment on her former reality TV co-star's revealing photo with a simple, "Hahahahahahaha nailed it 🙏🏽😍😂😂"
"@tamara__joy I just wondered the hole time, what would tam do. Then realised you in Bali doing the exact same thing 😂😂" Mick cheekily messaged back.
Tamara has been holidaying in Bali, where she has been spending time with Instagram model Duccio Calamai, and several of her Instagram posts show she's enjoying the sun.
She replied once more with a flirtatious reply of, "@mick_gould86 haha dead!! Happy to help 😂😂😉 I mean the peach would have been a little more pronounced if it was me but I'll give you A for effort!"
But it's Cyrell Paule's comment of, "Mate, you forgot to shear one of your 'lambs,'" that had us laughing!
Earlier this week Cyrell made headlines after she was verbally and physically attacked at an Australian café.
- FamilyJacinda Ardern reveals who Neve gets her 'strong will' from
Now To LoveToday 10:42am
- TVMy Kitchen Rules' Piper breaks her silence on her relationship with Victor
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesJul 20, 2019
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Tamara Joy has hooked up with the brother of a fellow MAFS bride
Now To LoveJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019