She might play it cool for the cameras, but Married At First Sight Australia's Jules Robinson confesses the drama and rampant couple-swapping on MAFS has seen her break down crying behind the scenes.
"We're really invested in the other relationships, so it's disappointing when the behaviour is so poor," she explains, in an interview with Woman's Day.
"After the girls' night out on the Gold Coast, I burst into tears in front of Cam. I'd never been around such a bunch of aggressive women who scream and yell. It felt icky.
"It's something Cam and I have struggled with. We try to focus on our relationship, but it's hard not to get involved when you're surrounded by such ridiculous people being bitchy for no reason."
Cam adds, "We wish we could just have a lovely dinner party, but the drama always spills in and everyone has an opinion. That's where it all kicks off."
Jules singles out blonde beauty Jessika Power for hitting on other husbands, saying, "It was so blatant. It was disgraceful, the sexual manner, but nothing surprises me about her behaviour."
Meanwhile, despite "intruder" bride Susie Bradley drawing comparisons to series villain Ines Basic, Jules insists, "She's actually a really nice girl. The way she speaks to her husband can be belittling and emasculating, but she's like an articulate version of Ines. At least she can articulate what she's saying – Ines couldn't."
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveYesterday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveYesterday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayYesterday 8:35am