She might play it cool for the cameras, but Married At First Sight Australia's Jules Robinson confesses the drama and rampant couple-swapping on MAFS has seen her break down crying behind the scenes.
"We're really invested in the other relationships, so it's disappointing when the behaviour is so poor," she explains, in an interview with Woman's Day.
"After the girls' night out on the Gold Coast, I burst into tears in front of Cam. I'd never been around such a bunch of aggressive women who scream and yell. It felt icky.
"It's something Cam and I have struggled with. We try to focus on our relationship, but it's hard not to get involved when you're surrounded by such ridiculous people being bitchy for no reason."
Cam adds, "We wish we could just have a lovely dinner party, but the drama always spills in and everyone has an opinion. That's where it all kicks off."
Jules singles out blonde beauty Jessika Power for hitting on other husbands, saying, "It was so blatant. It was disgraceful, the sexual manner, but nothing surprises me about her behaviour."
Meanwhile, despite "intruder" bride Susie Bradley drawing comparisons to series villain Ines Basic, Jules insists, "She's actually a really nice girl. The way she speaks to her husband can be belittling and emasculating, but she's like an articulate version of Ines. At least she can articulate what she's saying – Ines couldn't."
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- BodyLily McManus' secret battle: Why she hid her hearing loss
Woman's DayAug 18, 2019