She might play it cool for the cameras, but Married At First Sight Australia's Jules Robinson confesses the drama and rampant couple-swapping on MAFS has seen her break down crying behind the scenes.
"We're really invested in the other relationships, so it's disappointing when the behaviour is so poor," she explains, in an interview with Woman's Day.
"After the girls' night out on the Gold Coast, I burst into tears in front of Cam. I'd never been around such a bunch of aggressive women who scream and yell. It felt icky.
"It's something Cam and I have struggled with. We try to focus on our relationship, but it's hard not to get involved when you're surrounded by such ridiculous people being bitchy for no reason."
Cam adds, "We wish we could just have a lovely dinner party, but the drama always spills in and everyone has an opinion. That's where it all kicks off."
Jules singles out blonde beauty Jessika Power for hitting on other husbands, saying, "It was so blatant. It was disgraceful, the sexual manner, but nothing surprises me about her behaviour."
Meanwhile, despite "intruder" bride Susie Bradley drawing comparisons to series villain Ines Basic, Jules insists, "She's actually a really nice girl. The way she speaks to her husband can be belittling and emasculating, but she's like an articulate version of Ines. At least she can articulate what she's saying – Ines couldn't."
- CareerRenee Zellweger on the similarities between her life and Judy Garland's
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- CareerMike McRoberts on his former glory days on the rugby field
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightJules Robinson takes aim at some of the new MAFS Australia cast
Now To LoveYesterday 5:40pm
- Career'That pregnant runner' Alysia Montaño signs sponsorship deal with Kiwi company Cadenshae
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William have shared unseen footage of their royal tour of Pakistan
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry finally addresses rumours of a rift with Prince William
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- DestinationsFive must-do family-friendly walks from around the North Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45am
- RelationshipsA sex therapist shares her top tips on how to boost your sex life
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Body6 reasons why it's the perfect time to spring clean your health
Good Health ChoicesOct 20, 2019
- CareerHow Silver Fern Katrina Rore has found balance after a whirlwind and emotional year
Woman's DayOct 20, 2019
- MindShortland Street's Rebekah Palmer on life after loss and finding happiness in the small things
Good Health ChoicesOct 19, 2019
- MindBest-selling author Gwendoline Smith: the truth about depression
The Australian Women's WeeklyOct 19, 2019