Theirs has been the biggest success story in six seasons of Married at First Sight Australia.
Jules Robinson and Cameron Merchant were made for each other. They were smitten from day one and continued to get stronger every day.
Their time on the show culminated in a fairytale ending when Cam got down on one knee at the final vows and proposed to Jules. Hearts everywhere melted, and the experts, likely, breathed a sigh of relief after facing a fair amount of backlash for some of their disastrous matches over the years.
"Sometimes you meet people and you know instantly they will be in your life," Jules wrote in a heartfelt Instagram post alongside a photo of the three of them.
"Thank you girls for having my back whilst in the experiment, I trusted you and you trusted me. We have shared the most unique experience together that you can't understand entirely unless you have lived it too.
"I look forward to having you by my side on my big day standing with other bridesmaids, marrying my best friend who I know you both love and adore too. Bridesmaids to me have seen it all, helped you, and watched you get to this point in your life and are 100% happy for you ! Thank you for being girlfriends!"
On last night's episode of Talking Married, Cam revealed they were planning a 2019 wedding. And Jules tells Now to Love that she will be wearing not one, but two showstopping dresses.
"I'm going to have two dresses... one for the wedding and then one for dancing in," she says. "I'm going to go a bit Cinderella for the day and then a bit sexy for the evening."
The 36-year-old also revealed that she might be putting her hairdressing days behind her and venturing into the world of fashion instead.
"I want to do a clothing line for curvy women - I'm working on that at the moment," she says.
Starting with a shape wear line, Jules plans to create garments that support and make all women "feel amazing" in their clothes.
"I'm making it so it accentuates your curves, not just flatten you down like a pancake," she says.
"I'm not afraid to show off my curves. I like to accentuate that I've got a small waist and big hips and I've got a booty!"
We look forward to seeing which creations Jules chooses for her big day with Cam - and who of their other cast mates get an invite!
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RelationshipsMatty McLean reveals what partner Ryan calls him… and it’s not what you'd think!
Now To LoveYesterday 1:26pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles met Greta Thunberg and revealed why he doesn't want to disappoint his grandchildren
Now To LoveYesterday 12:55pm
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:38am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine speaks out about the isolation she felt when Prince George was a baby
Now To LoveYesterday 9:18am
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020