Theirs has been the biggest success story in six seasons of Married at First Sight Australia.
Jules Robinson and Cameron Merchant were made for each other. They were smitten from day one and continued to get stronger every day.
Their time on the show culminated in a fairytale ending when Cam got down on one knee at the final vows and proposed to Jules. Hearts everywhere melted, and the experts, likely, breathed a sigh of relief after facing a fair amount of backlash for some of their disastrous matches over the years.
"Sometimes you meet people and you know instantly they will be in your life," Jules wrote in a heartfelt Instagram post alongside a photo of the three of them.
"Thank you girls for having my back whilst in the experiment, I trusted you and you trusted me. We have shared the most unique experience together that you can't understand entirely unless you have lived it too.
"I look forward to having you by my side on my big day standing with other bridesmaids, marrying my best friend who I know you both love and adore too. Bridesmaids to me have seen it all, helped you, and watched you get to this point in your life and are 100% happy for you ! Thank you for being girlfriends!"
On last night's episode of Talking Married, Cam revealed they were planning a 2019 wedding. And Jules tells Now to Love that she will be wearing not one, but two showstopping dresses.
"I'm going to have two dresses... one for the wedding and then one for dancing in," she says. "I'm going to go a bit Cinderella for the day and then a bit sexy for the evening."
The 36-year-old also revealed that she might be putting her hairdressing days behind her and venturing into the world of fashion instead.
"I want to do a clothing line for curvy women - I'm working on that at the moment," she says.
Starting with a shape wear line, Jules plans to create garments that support and make all women "feel amazing" in their clothes.
"I'm making it so it accentuates your curves, not just flatten you down like a pancake," she says.
"I'm not afraid to show off my curves. I like to accentuate that I've got a small waist and big hips and I've got a booty!"
We look forward to seeing which creations Jules chooses for her big day with Cam - and who of their other cast mates get an invite!
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019