Theirs has been the biggest success story in six seasons of Married at First Sight Australia.
Jules Robinson and Cameron Merchant were made for each other. They were smitten from day one and continued to get stronger every day.
Their time on the show culminated in a fairytale ending when Cam got down on one knee at the final vows and proposed to Jules. Hearts everywhere melted, and the experts, likely, breathed a sigh of relief after facing a fair amount of backlash for some of their disastrous matches over the years.
"Sometimes you meet people and you know instantly they will be in your life," Jules wrote in a heartfelt Instagram post alongside a photo of the three of them.
"Thank you girls for having my back whilst in the experiment, I trusted you and you trusted me. We have shared the most unique experience together that you can't understand entirely unless you have lived it too.
"I look forward to having you by my side on my big day standing with other bridesmaids, marrying my best friend who I know you both love and adore too. Bridesmaids to me have seen it all, helped you, and watched you get to this point in your life and are 100% happy for you ! Thank you for being girlfriends!"
On last night's episode of Talking Married, Cam revealed they were planning a 2019 wedding. And Jules tells Now to Love that she will be wearing not one, but two showstopping dresses.
"I'm going to have two dresses... one for the wedding and then one for dancing in," she says. "I'm going to go a bit Cinderella for the day and then a bit sexy for the evening."
The 36-year-old also revealed that she might be putting her hairdressing days behind her and venturing into the world of fashion instead.
"I want to do a clothing line for curvy women - I'm working on that at the moment," she says.
Starting with a shape wear line, Jules plans to create garments that support and make all women "feel amazing" in their clothes.
"I'm making it so it accentuates your curves, not just flatten you down like a pancake," she says.
"I'm not afraid to show off my curves. I like to accentuate that I've got a small waist and big hips and I've got a booty!"
We look forward to seeing which creations Jules chooses for her big day with Cam - and who of their other cast mates get an invite!
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am