Married At First Sight Australia's Jessika Power has a new boyfriend, and it's none other than Nick Furphy from the same show, season four.
Speaking to the Daily Mail, Jessika confirmed that she was "seeing" Nick, but that their romance was "still new".
"At the moment it's very new for both of us," she said.
"A lot of people are weighing in on this, especially Nick's best friend, Telv [Williams]," she revealed.
Jessika was dating Telv not long ago, too.
"However we are not allowing people's opinions to hurt this," Jessika continued.
"We are just seeing how it goes. He's in Melbourne and I'm on the Gold Coast but we Facetime every day on the phone."
Nick has also confirmed they're dating, telling the Daily Mail, "People won't be happy with this relationship but it has nothing to do with them. Jess has grown so much after the show. Don't always believe what you watch on TV.
"I'm looking forward to it," he added.
Nick and his MAFS wife Sharon Marsh had been the only couple to remain together after series four wrapped but their relationship ended after nine months.
Sharon, 31, had moved from Perth to Melbourne to live with Nick but told New Idea magazine that having to live apart [for seven months] after filming wrapped, while they waited for the show to finish airing on TV, hadn't made the heart grow fonder.
"It just made me frustrated and it was more a case of out of sight, out of mind," she said.
Meanwhile, Jessika has been linked with more than one reality TV show contestant since splitting with Daniel Webb, who she had an on-screen affair with on this year's series, series eight.
First, there was Telv Williams from season seven, whose marriage with Sarah Roza had seemed promising; they'd even planned to move in together.
Telv had told Yahoo Lifestyle he'd had "no idea" that Jess was still in a relationship with Dan and since news of Jess and Nick's hook-up he's spoken to the Daily Mail, saying, "Good luck to them, they really deserve each other. A has been and a never was, perfect match." Ouch.
After Telv Jess had dated Bachelor star Nick "The Honey Badger" Cummins, who had horrified fans by choosing no one at the conclusion of the show.
During the filming of MAFS Jessika was linked with more than one groom. She rejected her husband Mick Gould and made moves on groom Nic Jovanovic before setting her sights on Daniel Webb.
Dan and Jess began a relationship behind their spouse's backs, then once news of their affair came out, convinced the show's experts to let them move in together for the duration of the show. They split not long after the show ended.
Jess is even said to have had a 'secret boyfriend' during filming.
Forgive us for suspecting that this relationship might not last, either.
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry teases an upcoming collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi via an amusing text conversation
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Career20 career tips that will make 2020 your best year at work ever
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020