They renewed their vows in the final commitment ceremony, but things fell apart for Married At First Sight Australia stars Heidi Latcham and Mike Gunner after she moved to the Gold Coast to be with him.
"It was great for two days, then it just went to s**t and I haven't spoken to him since," the blonde radio host revealed at the show's explosive last dinner party.
Mike, 43, confirms things are still "frosty" between them, saying, "We're two different people. It was just fights over silly stuff and I couldn't win her over. I don't want to point fingers, so I'm just gonna have to say it was both of us."
However, Sunshine Coast-based Heidi, 37, suggests she and the macho electrician disagreed over something more serious, saying, "We have very different values, points of view and morals."
And after she met feminist author Clementine Ford, the Aussie activist hinted Heidi has a massive bombshell to drop once she's no longer under contract from MAFS producers, writing, "Can't wait for her to be able to speak freely about her experience."
Heidi is looking forward to being a bridesmaid at her co-stars Cameron Merchant and Jules Robinson's upcoming wedding, and says she doesn't regret her TV "adventure".
She explains, "I got smashed apart, broken up into pieces and then I put myself together, but this time I feel stronger, braver and bolder than ever before."
Meanwhile, Mike has denied reports he's moved in with a rumoured new squeeze, Queensland beauty Casey Stewart, 26, saying he still needs time to "lick my wounds for a bit – I just need to regroup and be me".
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveToday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveToday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveToday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsTwo of Archie’s godparents have been revealed to be Prince Harry’s closest childhood mentors
Now To LoveYesterday 3:30pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveYesterday 11:18am
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 11:00am
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- CareerArchie's beanie: Meet the Kiwi women whose business has been transformed thanks to one royal post
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- MindParalympian Sophie Pascoe opens up about her two-year private battle and why she tries to stay real on social media
Good Health ChoicesJan 19, 2020
- Body8 Kiwi stars reveal their health, fitness and wellbeing goals for 2020
Good Health ChoicesJan 18, 2020
- MindHow to live a life less rushed: savouring the good times
NEXTJan 18, 2020
- CareerBrendan Cole's new X-Factor Celebrity gig and why he's happy to have the tables turned
Woman's DayJan 18, 2020