They renewed their vows in the final commitment ceremony, but things fell apart for Married At First Sight Australia stars Heidi Latcham and Mike Gunner after she moved to the Gold Coast to be with him.
"It was great for two days, then it just went to s**t and I haven't spoken to him since," the blonde radio host revealed at the show's explosive last dinner party.
Mike, 43, confirms things are still "frosty" between them, saying, "We're two different people. It was just fights over silly stuff and I couldn't win her over. I don't want to point fingers, so I'm just gonna have to say it was both of us."
However, Sunshine Coast-based Heidi, 37, suggests she and the macho electrician disagreed over something more serious, saying, "We have very different values, points of view and morals."
And after she met feminist author Clementine Ford, the Aussie activist hinted Heidi has a massive bombshell to drop once she's no longer under contract from MAFS producers, writing, "Can't wait for her to be able to speak freely about her experience."
Heidi is looking forward to being a bridesmaid at her co-stars Cameron Merchant and Jules Robinson's upcoming wedding, and says she doesn't regret her TV "adventure".
She explains, "I got smashed apart, broken up into pieces and then I put myself together, but this time I feel stronger, braver and bolder than ever before."
Meanwhile, Mike has denied reports he's moved in with a rumoured new squeeze, Queensland beauty Casey Stewart, 26, saying he still needs time to "lick my wounds for a bit – I just need to regroup and be me".
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:19pm
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022