They renewed their vows in the final commitment ceremony, but things fell apart for Married At First Sight Australia stars Heidi Latcham and Mike Gunner after she moved to the Gold Coast to be with him.
"It was great for two days, then it just went to s**t and I haven't spoken to him since," the blonde radio host revealed at the show's explosive last dinner party.
Mike, 43, confirms things are still "frosty" between them, saying, "We're two different people. It was just fights over silly stuff and I couldn't win her over. I don't want to point fingers, so I'm just gonna have to say it was both of us."
However, Sunshine Coast-based Heidi, 37, suggests she and the macho electrician disagreed over something more serious, saying, "We have very different values, points of view and morals."
And after she met feminist author Clementine Ford, the Aussie activist hinted Heidi has a massive bombshell to drop once she's no longer under contract from MAFS producers, writing, "Can't wait for her to be able to speak freely about her experience."
Heidi is looking forward to being a bridesmaid at her co-stars Cameron Merchant and Jules Robinson's upcoming wedding, and says she doesn't regret her TV "adventure".
She explains, "I got smashed apart, broken up into pieces and then I put myself together, but this time I feel stronger, braver and bolder than ever before."
Meanwhile, Mike has denied reports he's moved in with a rumoured new squeeze, Queensland beauty Casey Stewart, 26, saying he still needs time to "lick my wounds for a bit – I just need to regroup and be me".
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019