They renewed their vows in the final commitment ceremony, but things fell apart for Married At First Sight Australia stars Heidi Latcham and Mike Gunner after she moved to the Gold Coast to be with him.
"It was great for two days, then it just went to s**t and I haven't spoken to him since," the blonde radio host revealed at the show's explosive last dinner party.
Mike, 43, confirms things are still "frosty" between them, saying, "We're two different people. It was just fights over silly stuff and I couldn't win her over. I don't want to point fingers, so I'm just gonna have to say it was both of us."
However, Sunshine Coast-based Heidi, 37, suggests she and the macho electrician disagreed over something more serious, saying, "We have very different values, points of view and morals."
And after she met feminist author Clementine Ford, the Aussie activist hinted Heidi has a massive bombshell to drop once she's no longer under contract from MAFS producers, writing, "Can't wait for her to be able to speak freely about her experience."
Heidi is looking forward to being a bridesmaid at her co-stars Cameron Merchant and Jules Robinson's upcoming wedding, and says she doesn't regret her TV "adventure".
She explains, "I got smashed apart, broken up into pieces and then I put myself together, but this time I feel stronger, braver and bolder than ever before."
Meanwhile, Mike has denied reports he's moved in with a rumoured new squeeze, Queensland beauty Casey Stewart, 26, saying he still needs time to "lick my wounds for a bit – I just need to regroup and be me".
- BodyHayley Holt opens up about how sobriety has positively affected her life and made her braver and stronger
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthSamantha Hayes excitedly announces the gender of her baby
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionThe truth about coconut oil: Is it actually as good for us as we've been told?
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMean Mums' Morgana O'Reilly gets candid about her school days
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 9:23am
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- Pregnancy & BirthFear and panic followed by joy: The Edge's Chang Hung welcomes his much longed-for daughter
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayJul 19, 2019
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesJul 19, 2019
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019