You know how armchair critics pipe up every season of Married At First Sight and say that some of the show's stars are actually just actors? They may have a point this year, with three of the grooms having previously appeared on other TV shows.
Bronson Norrish showed off his strength and determination on the Australian Ninja Warrior course last year.
And Dino Hira, who like Bronson has worked as a stripper in the past, also appeared on TV last year, on an episode of First Dates.
Sam has taken an early lead role in this year's series of Married At First Sight, shocking fans by first abandoning bride Elizabeth the morning after their wedding to attend the funeral of his ex-girlfriend's mother (some of his time away seemed unaccounted for) - and then starting an affair with Ines, who is married to Bronson on the controversial show.
His role in Home And Away was much smaller. He played a river boy in January 2018, donning the iconic 'Blood and Sand' tattoo.
Home and Away fans will remember that one of the main plot lines in early 2018 was the death of Kat (Pia Miller). Her grieving partner Ash (George Mason) was looking to track down her "killer" Robbo (Jake Ryan) and sought the help of the river boys.
When Dean (Patrick O'Connor) showed up to Kat's funeral with a gang of river boys in tow, Sam played one of the shirtless thugs, complete with VERY slicked hair.
Sam has also played a small role in Secret City, an Australian political thriller.
Bronson had a crack at the course on Australian Ninja Warrior - which looked incredibly challenging. You can see how he did in the video below.
Meanwhile, spiritual groom Dino Hira tried his luck at love on First Dates in 2018.
He made sure to tell his date about his 'modelling experiences' and the video below reveals that the lucky lady was actually sitting across the table from Mr Australasia!
Clearly his modelling tales weren't enough to spark a romance, though, and Dino went on to marry a stranger on reality TV.
- TVLesina drops a bombshell: There are two Bachelorettes!
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Why Elliott Gilchrist might just be 'the one who got away'
Now To LoveToday 3:37pm
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to a special screening of The Professor and The Madman!
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- FamilyMeet The Block NZ Ethan's little miracle son Marley
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine shares two powerful images to commemorate Holocaust Memorial Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- FamilyMum warns parents about the dangers of self-locking cars after her baby becomes trapped on hot day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Relationships'It's a Bradaissance': Brad Pitt is back and the world couldn't be more excited
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:19am
- CareerThe Great Kiwi Bake-Off winner Trevor Hall's exciting new business venture
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe 10 most memorable entrances on The Bachelorette
Now To LoveJan 27, 2020
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesJan 27, 2020
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 26, 2020
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayJan 26, 2020