As if one couple swap wasn't enough - with Sam Ball and Ines Basic's affair coming to light in last week's explosive commitment ceremony - it looks like there could very well be some more bed-hopping going on. That's if Jessika Power gets her way.
Just when it looked like things seemed to be going well with her on-screen husband Mick, Jess dropped a bombshell at the last dinner party, telling an unsuspecting Nic Jovanovic that she'd developed feelings for him.
Watch: Jess propositions Nic. Story continues after video.
Nic made it abundantly clear he's not interested, telling her there's nothing he'd do to jeopardise his marriage. So now, Jess has turned her attention towards someone else.
Two new couples entered the experiment this week - Dan and Tamara and Billy and Susie. But it's 35-year-old single dad Dan who has caught Jess' eye.
"Dan just ticks all my boxes," the 26-year-old told TV WEEK.
Jess says her relationship with Mick, 31, is "deteriorating quite rapidly" at this point in the experiment, but she's keen to make it work.
"We've been through some crazy times together and I would hate to walk away," she says.
But Jess can't deny her physical attraction to Dan. She insists, though, that she wouldn't make a move on another bride's husband − no matter how much she fancied them.
"I'd never walk over another woman to get to a man!" she says.
Her exchange with him at the dinner party, however, tells a different story, as she flirted up a storm, even unlacing part of her dress in front of him at one point.
Dan comes with his fair share of controversy. It was revealed last week that he was facing charges over a multi-million dollar scam.
According to Nine News Queensland, he was charged with aggravated fraud after allegedly taking part in a huge telemarketing scam on the Gold Coast, which reportedly robbed $20 million from innocent local families.
A source tells Now to Love that as part of his bail conditions Dan had to "check in at the police station every fortnight and had to fly home from filming MAFS to undertake these check in to ensure he wasn't breaching his conditions."
Meanwhile, it has recently come to light that Elizabeth, who was disastrously matched with Sam, dated Nic before the show.
"Nic and Lizzie actually matched on Tinder before they were cast on MAFS and started messaging each other," a source told Woman's Day.
"Nic was super-keen on her and asked her out on a date immediately."
The pair were apparently dating for a while before the relationship fizzled out and they stopped contact altogether. That is, until their paths crossed again during the first MAFS dinner party, leaving them both absolutely "gobsmacked".
"They were shocked when they saw each other but introduced themselves and began chatting as if they were total strangers. Nic, who married Cyrell on the show, eventually addressed the elephant in the room and said, 'Oh my God, I've met you before, I know you from somewhere.'"
It's a small world after all.
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019