They're one of the few genuine matches in six seasons of Married at First Sight Australia, and things are moving fast for Cameron Merchant and Jules Robinson.
"We're absolutely in love – that's what this whole journey has been about," confesses the former cricketer, 34. "I'm in a really good place in my life, but I'm just missing a family."
The pair have already "adopted" two plants, named Gemma and Harrison, in order to get a jump-start on parenting practice, however, now it appears they're gearing up for the real thing, with Jules, 36, rumoured to be sporting a little bump – and the pair seen shopping for baby clothes at an upmarket Sydney boutique.
Watch: Cam and Jules talk about starting a family. Article continues below.
A fellow shopper reveals the loved-up duo – who are said to be tying the knot for real on their first anniversary on September 20 and have just thrown a lavish engagement party in Sydney – browsed a range of items for both boys and girls, prompting speculation that twins could be on the way!
And coincidentally, Jules has previously told us, "I'm hoping for twins so we can just get it done."
Chatting about babies once more with Woman's Day, she adds, "Funnily enough, our parents have told us we're having twins. Apparently, I'm genetically destined to have them. It skips a generation and it's landed on us. But this is really strange – two clairvoyants have actually told me I'm having twins as well. Cam has the names picked out already."
While her hubby is keen to keep those secret, he admits, "Being matched with someone who didn't want kids would've been a deal-breaker for me. We're on the same page when it comes to everything – from starting a family to what we want out of life. It really has been a dream. Everything has indicated we're meant to be together."
Nodding, Jules agrees, "Cam and I got so lucky. We came in with such a similar mindset – we have the same emotional intelligence and outlook on life. I said to the experts, 'Thank you! I know he was handpicked, but I feel like he was handmade for me.' I'm eternally grateful for the show."
Asked about the couples who didn't find their happy endings, Jules say, "I was always thinking about love and marriage because that's all I ever wanted from this. It didn't cross my mind that others would be there for different intentions and certain people would be there for the drama. That slapped me in the face."
Cam adds, "They genuinely did say, 'Screw you guys –we're jealous!' The majority of the couples wanted to find what we had, but it wasn't happening."
- RelationshipsThe incredible love story of this Kiwi soldier and his Slovenian heroine, who met through a barbed wire fence at a POW camp
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionFibre 101: Everything you need to know about this essential dietary component
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveYesterday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveYesterday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveMay 23, 2019
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 23, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesMay 23, 2019