Spoiler alert - don't read on if you don't want to know which couple are still loved up after the experiment and possibly expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet.
There have been a few brides on this season of Married at First Sight Australia who have been open about their desire to have children. But for one bride, it looks like her baby dream might already be coming true.
With babies firmly on the brain, and the sound of her biological clock ticking away, Julie Robinson, 36, had just one hope when she applied to go on the hit dating series – that the experts would match her with the future father of her children.
Now, having fallen head over heels for 34 year-old ex-cricketer Cameron Merchant, things are moving at lightning speed.
Watch: Jules opens up to Cam about her desire to have children. Story continues below.
Since their Married At First Sight wedding, which was filmed last September, Jules and Cam's marriage has progressed at lightning speed.
It's understood the pair are already living together at Jules' apartment in the affluent Sydney suburb of Double Bay, and friends are convinced they've got a little one on the way, too!
Jules, 36, was photographed shopping with Cam in Sydney last week, and couldn't keep her hands off her stomach.
She was also recently spotted at her home with what neighbours described as "a definite baby bump."
Much like viewers of the show, the residents on Cam and Jules' street are big fans of the loved-up couple.
"We were sceptical of them actually falling in love, but we've seen it firsthand and the bump is so exciting.
"No wonder she's been glowing. We're so happy for them!" gushed one neighbour.
Adding to speculation that Jules is expecting is the fact the TV bride abstained from drinking while hosting a viewing party of the first episode of MAFS with her and Cam's closest family and friends at the Bellevue hotel in Sydney.
"They're going to make fantastic parents," gushes a source.
"They've got so much love to give a child."
Jules told Woman's Day being matched with a man who didn't want kids would have been a deal-breaker for her. Thankfully though, Cam, 34, is just as clucky as she is!
"I got so lucky – we came in with a similar mindset, we were baring our hearts and souls," Jules said.
"Our vows and speeches were so similar, I even said to the experts, 'Thank you!' I know he was hand-picked but I feel like he was handmade for me."
Echoing Jules' passion, Cam reveals his desire to start a family was so strong it saved him from a battle with depression.
"[At the time] I had achieved everything in my life but two things were missing – a partner and kids – and chasing those two things were what allowed me to get out of bed," the ex-professional cricketer reveals.
Jules adds, "Wanting kids is something I was very honest about at the beginning, which is not a natural conversation to have with somebody you've just met. But I put my cards on the table and told him flat out that's what I wanted!"
In even more exciting news, Jules and Cam were also recently photographed engagement ring shopping in Sydney.
Could it be a real wedding on the cards as well as a baby? We certainly hope so.
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayToday 7:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ brides share the details on their wedding dresses
Woman's DayYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe one thing Jodie Rimmer did on Celebrity Treasure Island that her children made her apologise for
Woman's DayYesterday 8:55am
- At homeThe sensitive skin laundry hack that makes your clothes soft and speeds up drying time
Now To LoveYesterday 8:24am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DayYesterday 8:21am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan shares an adorable unseen photo from Archie’s christening for Prince Harry’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a $500 Countdown voucher to launch your Disney Word tile collection
Woman's DaySep 15, 2019
- BodyDWTS winner Loryn Reynolds' sister can finally dance again after losing a whopping 70kg
Woman's DaySep 14, 2019
- TVMatt Chisholm is leaving TVNZ to ''farm children, rocks and rabbits'' in Otago
Now To LoveSep 13, 2019