Spoiler alert - don't read on if you don't want to know which couple are still loved up after the experiment and possibly expecting the pitter patter of tiny feet.
There have been a few brides on this season of Married at First Sight Australia who have been open about their desire to have children. But for one bride, it looks like her baby dream might already be coming true.
With babies firmly on the brain, and the sound of her biological clock ticking away, Julie Robinson, 36, had just one hope when she applied to go on the hit dating series – that the experts would match her with the future father of her children.
Now, having fallen head over heels for 34 year-old ex-cricketer Cameron Merchant, things are moving at lightning speed.
Watch: Jules opens up to Cam about her desire to have children. Story continues below.
Since their Married At First Sight wedding, which was filmed last September, Jules and Cam's marriage has progressed at lightning speed.
It's understood the pair are already living together at Jules' apartment in the affluent Sydney suburb of Double Bay, and friends are convinced they've got a little one on the way, too!
Jules, 36, was photographed shopping with Cam in Sydney last week, and couldn't keep her hands off her stomach.
She was also recently spotted at her home with what neighbours described as "a definite baby bump."
Much like viewers of the show, the residents on Cam and Jules' street are big fans of the loved-up couple.
"We were sceptical of them actually falling in love, but we've seen it firsthand and the bump is so exciting.
"No wonder she's been glowing. We're so happy for them!" gushed one neighbour.
Adding to speculation that Jules is expecting is the fact the TV bride abstained from drinking while hosting a viewing party of the first episode of MAFS with her and Cam's closest family and friends at the Bellevue hotel in Sydney.
"They're going to make fantastic parents," gushes a source.
"They've got so much love to give a child."
Jules told Woman's Day being matched with a man who didn't want kids would have been a deal-breaker for her. Thankfully though, Cam, 34, is just as clucky as she is!
"I got so lucky – we came in with a similar mindset, we were baring our hearts and souls," Jules said.
"Our vows and speeches were so similar, I even said to the experts, 'Thank you!' I know he was hand-picked but I feel like he was handmade for me."
Echoing Jules' passion, Cam reveals his desire to start a family was so strong it saved him from a battle with depression.
"[At the time] I had achieved everything in my life but two things were missing – a partner and kids – and chasing those two things were what allowed me to get out of bed," the ex-professional cricketer reveals.
Jules adds, "Wanting kids is something I was very honest about at the beginning, which is not a natural conversation to have with somebody you've just met. But I put my cards on the table and told him flat out that's what I wanted!"
In even more exciting news, Jules and Cam were also recently photographed engagement ring shopping in Sydney.
Could it be a real wedding on the cards as well as a baby? We certainly hope so.
- RoyalsWhy the Queen allowed Duchess Catherine to break protocol and kiss her in public
Now To LoveToday 3:18pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie’s latest outfit has a sweet connection to her royal wedding last year
Now To LoveToday 11:45am
- Real LifeA Christchurch surgeon describes what it was like to be working on the day of the mosque attacks
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RoyalsSee the vibrant flower that's been named after Baby Archie
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Pregnancy & BirthNewshub's Melissa Davies is pregnant with her first child
Now To LoveToday 9:08am
- WeddingsUnlucky-in-love MAFS bride Ning sells her unworn wedding dress in an attempt to 'bury' her past
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveYesterday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:22am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Daniel Webb reveals he has received death threats
Now To LoveYesterday 8:12am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveMay 22, 2019