They've faced some pretty big obstacles in their short, mainly clandestine TV relationship, but the forbidden love between Married At First Sight Australia's Jess and Dan is about to be tested like never before.
As she soaks up the sun in Queensland outside of the experiment, things appear to be going swimmingly for bombshell Jessika Power after packing up her life in Perth to join her new love Dan Webb on the Sunshine Coast.
But it seems the bikini babe, 27, and the former league star, 35, may soon be separated, with Dan possibly facing jail time if found guilty of an alleged fraud.
"There's every chance he's going behind bars soon," a family friend of Dan's claims. "The word is he might go inside for around six months and that's really going to put pressure on his new relationship with Jess."
However, after going behind TV husband Mick Gould's back to steal Dan from his wife Tamara Joy, we're told Jessika is willing to stand by her man.
"Jess should be right – she's used to being around people who are a bit rough around the edges," says a close source, pointing out her history with bikers and other heavily tattooed bad boys. "But if I were Dan, I'd be wondering if she would want all of this new drama in her life."
A former telemarketer, Dan was charged three years ago for his alleged part in a $20 million scam. He's one of seven people accused of taking money from 600 innocent Queenslanders after tricking them into becoming directors of 12 fake companies, and asking them to pay up to $200 to road-test betting and investment software.
It's thought father-of-one Dan is currently on bail and has to report to authorities on a weekly basis. His next court date is scheduled for May 3.
"Dan is really worked up and at breaking point at the moment," reports the family friend, adding there is extra pressure now that Jess has moved to Queensland. "There's a lot of love there and they're trying to find their feet, but they argue a lot, especially after watching MAFS together.
"Add this to the fraud charge, a huge amount of public attention and the very real chance he won't get to be with his young son if he goes inside, and Dan is really at a low point."
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019