If you thought it was only 'non celebrities' that get starstruck and tie themselves in knots when they meet their favourite celebrity, think again.
Salma Hayek completely lost her composure when she ran into Eminen backstage at the Oscars on Sunday night. Not only did she spill her drink all over him, she then tried to wipe his clothes dry, pull him into a spontaneous hug AND let him know she was a HUGE fan.
The mortifying moment was caught on camera so Salma did all that she could in the circumstances, and 'owned' the moment - sharing the image on Instagram with a full rundown about what happened.
She began, "In these pictures it might look like @Eminem and I are best friends, but what really happened is as he was walking offstage and I was getting ready to walk onstage, I was so shocked to see him that I spilled water all over him.
"If you examine our faces, I look mortified and he looks terrified of me.
"As I was trying to wipe it off I impulsively hugged him and I said "Nice to meet you Eminem- I'm a HUGE fan!" because I AM!
"But I was so disappointed that I made such a fool of myself in front of him..."
But then she read an article in @rollingstone that set her mind at rest, she concluded on Instagram.
The article was about Eminem's performance of Lose Yourself at Sunday night's event, and the fact he hadn't been able to attend the awards when he'd originally won an Oscar for the song 17 years ago.
When he was asked if he enjoyed his belated Oscar spotlight, his reply was, "Absolutely. I got to hug Salma Hayek!"
Well, that's a relief.
It seems the adoration might be mutual!
- RoyalsThe internet thinks The Sussexes just made a subtle dig at Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie
Now To LoveToday 12:50pm
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:40am
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesFeb 22, 2020
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayFeb 22, 2020
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020