If you thought it was only 'non celebrities' that get starstruck and tie themselves in knots when they meet their favourite celebrity, think again.
Salma Hayek completely lost her composure when she ran into Eminen backstage at the Oscars on Sunday night. Not only did she spill her drink all over him, she then tried to wipe his clothes dry, pull him into a spontaneous hug AND let him know she was a HUGE fan.
The mortifying moment was caught on camera so Salma did all that she could in the circumstances, and 'owned' the moment - sharing the image on Instagram with a full rundown about what happened.
She began, "In these pictures it might look like @Eminem and I are best friends, but what really happened is as he was walking offstage and I was getting ready to walk onstage, I was so shocked to see him that I spilled water all over him.
"If you examine our faces, I look mortified and he looks terrified of me.
"As I was trying to wipe it off I impulsively hugged him and I said "Nice to meet you Eminem- I'm a HUGE fan!" because I AM!
"But I was so disappointed that I made such a fool of myself in front of him..."
But then she read an article in @rollingstone that set her mind at rest, she concluded on Instagram.
The article was about Eminem's performance of Lose Yourself at Sunday night's event, and the fact he hadn't been able to attend the awards when he'd originally won an Oscar for the song 17 years ago.
When he was asked if he enjoyed his belated Oscar spotlight, his reply was, "Absolutely. I got to hug Salma Hayek!"
Well, that's a relief.
It seems the adoration might be mutual!
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021