We all know Pink can sing – upside down, right way up - the lady has talent. And it looks like the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree.
In a video posted online overnight, Pink's daughter, Willow Sage Hart, 7, has shown that her musical talents are coming along nicely.
Willow is a guest artist on the upcoming album, The Greatest Showman — Reimagined, which is due out in mid-November.
In the video, she is shown recording her version of A Million Dreams (Reprise) which will be featured on the album along with her famous mum's version of A Million Dreams, and fans are losing their minds over the talented youngster.
The video is full of adorable moments between the pair and it is clear that Pink is delighted that her daughter loves music too.
"I grew up listening to Annie and no one has done this for me, for my heart, since I was a little girl," Pink revealed in the clip. "And to have her finally have something like this ...You made our favourite movie ever."
While enthusiastically encouraging Willow as she performed, it was the sweet moment when Pink praised her personality that has us swooning.
"I think you're fun," Pink enthused. "I'm glad I had you."
Little Willow and her brother, almost two-year-old Jameson Moon Hart, are no strangers to the music business, having toured on the road with their mum and dad, Carey Hart, on and off for years.
Whether traveling with mum on the road or appearing on stage, or hanging out with celeb pals like Rhianna, its no wonder Willow is so comfortable in front of the mic.
Here's hoping we hear more of that awesome voice soon.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019