We all know Pink can sing – upside down, right way up - the lady has talent. And it looks like the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree.
In a video posted online overnight, Pink's daughter, Willow Sage Hart, 7, has shown that her musical talents are coming along nicely.
Willow is a guest artist on the upcoming album, The Greatest Showman — Reimagined, which is due out in mid-November.
In the video, she is shown recording her version of A Million Dreams (Reprise) which will be featured on the album along with her famous mum's version of A Million Dreams, and fans are losing their minds over the talented youngster.
The video is full of adorable moments between the pair and it is clear that Pink is delighted that her daughter loves music too.
"I grew up listening to Annie and no one has done this for me, for my heart, since I was a little girl," Pink revealed in the clip. "And to have her finally have something like this ...You made our favourite movie ever."
While enthusiastically encouraging Willow as she performed, it was the sweet moment when Pink praised her personality that has us swooning.
"I think you're fun," Pink enthused. "I'm glad I had you."
Little Willow and her brother, almost two-year-old Jameson Moon Hart, are no strangers to the music business, having toured on the road with their mum and dad, Carey Hart, on and off for years.
Whether traveling with mum on the road or appearing on stage, or hanging out with celeb pals like Rhianna, its no wonder Willow is so comfortable in front of the mic.
Here's hoping we hear more of that awesome voice soon.
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019