We all know Pink can sing – upside down, right way up - the lady has talent. And it looks like the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree.
In a video posted online overnight, Pink's daughter, Willow Sage Hart, 7, has shown that her musical talents are coming along nicely.
Willow is a guest artist on the upcoming album, The Greatest Showman — Reimagined, which is due out in mid-November.
In the video, she is shown recording her version of A Million Dreams (Reprise) which will be featured on the album along with her famous mum's version of A Million Dreams, and fans are losing their minds over the talented youngster.
The video is full of adorable moments between the pair and it is clear that Pink is delighted that her daughter loves music too.
"I grew up listening to Annie and no one has done this for me, for my heart, since I was a little girl," Pink revealed in the clip. "And to have her finally have something like this ...You made our favourite movie ever."
While enthusiastically encouraging Willow as she performed, it was the sweet moment when Pink praised her personality that has us swooning.
"I think you're fun," Pink enthused. "I'm glad I had you."
Little Willow and her brother, almost two-year-old Jameson Moon Hart, are no strangers to the music business, having toured on the road with their mum and dad, Carey Hart, on and off for years.
Whether traveling with mum on the road or appearing on stage, or hanging out with celeb pals like Rhianna, its no wonder Willow is so comfortable in front of the mic.
Here's hoping we hear more of that awesome voice soon.
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021