We all know Pink can sing – upside down, right way up - the lady has talent. And it looks like the apple hasn't fallen too far from the tree.
In a video posted online overnight, Pink's daughter, Willow Sage Hart, 7, has shown that her musical talents are coming along nicely.
Willow is a guest artist on the upcoming album, The Greatest Showman — Reimagined, which is due out in mid-November.
In the video, she is shown recording her version of A Million Dreams (Reprise) which will be featured on the album along with her famous mum's version of A Million Dreams, and fans are losing their minds over the talented youngster.
The video is full of adorable moments between the pair and it is clear that Pink is delighted that her daughter loves music too.
"I grew up listening to Annie and no one has done this for me, for my heart, since I was a little girl," Pink revealed in the clip. "And to have her finally have something like this ...You made our favourite movie ever."
While enthusiastically encouraging Willow as she performed, it was the sweet moment when Pink praised her personality that has us swooning.
"I think you're fun," Pink enthused. "I'm glad I had you."
Little Willow and her brother, almost two-year-old Jameson Moon Hart, are no strangers to the music business, having toured on the road with their mum and dad, Carey Hart, on and off for years.
Whether traveling with mum on the road or appearing on stage, or hanging out with celeb pals like Rhianna, its no wonder Willow is so comfortable in front of the mic.
Here's hoping we hear more of that awesome voice soon.
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019