On screen, KJ Apa doesn't seem like much of a Kiwi. Gone are the days of playing rugby on Shortland Street - now it is red hair and an American accent on Netflix's Vancouver-shot Riverdale as Archie Andrews (yep - Archie of the Archie Comics).
But behind the scenes is a different story entirely.
His Instagram is a window into how things really are on the Riverdale set as the Auckland-born 20-year-old terrorises his co-stars, hair stylists, make up artists and anyone else he can sneak up behind and jump out at. Sounds like days on set are pretty long though. We reckon he is doing them a favour keeping things interesting.
Watch the video above to see our favourite KJ shenanigans.
Or, scroll down to see our picks of his bizarre Instagram pics - and maybe get in contact if you can figure out what the heck he is up to?
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- RoyalsWhy this adorable photo of Princess Charlotte means so much to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- FamilySonny Bill Williams pays tribute to wife Alana for holding their family together as he leaves for England
Now To LoveYesterday 11:57am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine gets candid about motherhood: from hypnobirthing to ‘mum guilt’
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ intruder Mike Bullot is Chelsea Winter's former husband
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- TVThe Bachelorette intruders: Meet the men hoping to steal the show
Now To LoveFeb 16, 2020
- Pregnancy & Birth‘I gave birth to our miracle baby the night before my wedding’
Woman's DayFeb 15, 2020