If you’re looking for #fitspo - and let’s face it who isn’t - then you’re going to want to check out School of Training, Maori Television's latest reality offering.
The show, set to air next Wednesday, will put eight personal trainers through their paces, with each striving to prove they’re the absolute best.
School of Training was created by Kiwi actor Joe Naufahu, who is also the owner of A-list gladiatorial-style gym, Ludus Magnus.
There’s plenty at stake for the eight PTs willing to put it all on the line. The winner will receive a fully funded scholarship to FIT college, a job with Ludus Magnus and a trip to China with the Ludus Magnus Roadshow.
Those taking part in the challenge must compete in physical, psychological and emotional challenges, all while offering inspiration and motivation to their client. Adding even more pressure is the possibility of elimination that each contestant faces.
Naufahu also keeps the eight on their toes with the appearance of some celebrity clients.
Dead Lands' actor Te Kohe Tuhuka, paralympian Liam Malone, Shortland Street star Grace Palmer, singer Carly Binding and Goodbye Pork Pie actor James Rolleston are all set to pop in on the show to add a little extra spice.
In our humble opinion, the former athlete turned Game of Thrones star is the perfect candidate to host the fitness reality show.
Naufahu's impeccable physique shows he in top condition, which pretty much means he lives at the gym.
After watching Naufahu and his PTs in action, we're sure we're going to have all we need to get up off the couch and drop a 100 squats. Absolutely!
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019