After Sarah Jessica Parker shared her condolences for the death of Kim's brother
Kim Cattrall has furiously hit back at her Sex And The City co-star Sarah Jessica Parker for 'exploiting' her family tragedy after Kim's brother was found dead last week.
Sarah offered her condolences following the news, telling Entertainment Tonight: "If somebody in your life, whether you're in touch with them or not, [is] suffering for any reason, it's involuntary that you want to convey condolences or sadness or just let someone know you're thinking about them.
"I can't begin to know how her family is managing such a loss. We all send her our love and condolences and grant her the privacy that she's asked for."
But Kim has hit back at Jessica's words on Instagram, uploading a post reading: "I don't need your love or support at this tragic time @sarahjessicaparker".
She also blasted her former co-star in the caption, writing: "My Mom asked me today "When will that @sarahjessicaparker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?'
"Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now.
"Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven't already) You are not my family.
"You are not my friend. So I'm writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your 'nice girl' persona."
She also posted a link to a New York Post article called: "Inside the mean-girls culture that destroyed Sex and the City."
Kim last year told Piers Morgan that she was "never friends" with her co-stars and labelled Sarah "toxic".
She said: "I really think she could have been nicer. I don't know what her issue is."
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am