After Sarah Jessica Parker shared her condolences for the death of Kim's brother
Kim Cattrall has furiously hit back at her Sex And The City co-star Sarah Jessica Parker for 'exploiting' her family tragedy after Kim's brother was found dead last week.
Sarah offered her condolences following the news, telling Entertainment Tonight: "If somebody in your life, whether you're in touch with them or not, [is] suffering for any reason, it's involuntary that you want to convey condolences or sadness or just let someone know you're thinking about them.
"I can't begin to know how her family is managing such a loss. We all send her our love and condolences and grant her the privacy that she's asked for."
But Kim has hit back at Jessica's words on Instagram, uploading a post reading: "I don't need your love or support at this tragic time @sarahjessicaparker".
She also blasted her former co-star in the caption, writing: "My Mom asked me today "When will that @sarahjessicaparker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?'
"Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now.
"Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven't already) You are not my family.
"You are not my friend. So I'm writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your 'nice girl' persona."
She also posted a link to a New York Post article called: "Inside the mean-girls culture that destroyed Sex and the City."
Kim last year told Piers Morgan that she was "never friends" with her co-stars and labelled Sarah "toxic".
She said: "I really think she could have been nicer. I don't know what her issue is."
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine reveals one of Prince Louis’ surprising first words
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice’s sweet text to Ellie Goulding about their friendship was revealed on TV
Now To LoveToday 10:40am
- FamilyParaplegic dad's joy: The newborn son we never thought we'd have
Woman's DayToday 9:45am
- CareerHow footwear designer Kathryn Wilson uses her Samsung Galaxy Note10+ for work and play
Now To LoveToday 9:42am
- CompetitionsWin a gum health prize pack with Oral B and NZ Woman’s Weekly!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney's hot new romance: 'Meet my toyboy lover'
Woman's DayToday 8:10am
- MindWhy procrastination can be more harmful than we think - and what we can do about it
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- RelationshipsWho was Lezlie Manukian? The Californian girl who swindled a Kiwi family out of their life savings
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyChristmas with the stars: How Laura McGoldrick will be spending the holidays
Woman's DayYesterday 7:55am
- PetsCaring for elderly pets (the trick is to think of them as furry grandparents)
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- SkincareThe surprising benefits of caffeine for your skin and body
Now To LoveDec 13, 2019
- BodyPerimenopause: the 'change before the change' explained
The Australian Women's WeeklyDec 13, 2019