By all accounts, Toni Street is an ordinary woman. Lovely, talented and surprisingly gifted in sports, but ordinary, with no superpowers.
Like Queen Elsa accidentally letting her superpowers show in the movie Frozen, Toni forgot herself and casually levitated her clutch across the red carpet; revealing that she is, as some have suspected for a while now, a Jedi Knight.
As the above (unedited) photo shows, Toni effortlessly used what has been referred to as "the force" to glide her purse toward her. Her The Hits co-host Sam Wallace's disbelief says it all. His astonishment is shared by the rest of New Zealand.
Now that we have seen a clue, it seems obvious that the television presenter, sports commentator mother of two must have had powers all along to pull off everything she does while also maintaining a glowing appearance.
In the photograph, Sarah Gandy seems unphased. Has she known all along? Is she Toni's padawan (Jedi apprentice)?
We eagerly await Toni's statement. And we have a good feeling about this.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019