Best known for playing the Queen in Netflix hit, The Crown, as Claire Foy's star has risen, so have her style credentials. In fact, the Golden Globe and SAG award winner is a now a regular on best dressed lists.
A fan of smart tailoring, elegant shapes and fashion-forward design details, Foy doesn't like to play it safe. While sometimes she may sport an Oscar de la Renta jumpsuit, other times it's a Stella McCartney suit or a glittering Dior gown.
Case in point: for the opening ceremony of the 75th Venice International Film Festival Foy wore a stunning pink and red gown by one of her go-to red carpet designers, Valentino. The column dress features a statement flowing cape from Valentino's Haute Couture Fall 18/19 collection.
The brand's Creative Director, Pierpaolo Piccioli took to Instagram to share a sketch of the stunning dress.
Paired with simple tie-up silver stilettos, Foy looked every bit as regal as her on-screen alter ego.
See her other red carpet hits below...
In a pink and red Valentino dress and a Messika ring at the Venice Film Festival.
For the 2018 Britain Academy Television Awards Foy wore a white gown with rope detailing by Rosetta Getty.
When in Germany for the 68th Berlin Film Festival Foy wore a star print wrap dress by her favourite Valentino.
Foy loves statement pieces like this 16Arlington blouse she wore to a 2018 CinemaCon Presentation at Caesar's Palace.
Foy looked supremely chic when she wore a Stella McCartney suit to the Golden Globes.
Foy was glittering in Dior for the The Crown TV Show premier.
We love the feather-speckled Erdem dress worn by Foy to the BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards.
Foy chose an elegant Ulyana Sergeenko couture dress for the New York screening of Breathe.
Foy embraced her maximalist side when she wore this floor-length floral Gucci number to the BFI London Film Festival premiere of Breathe.
The 69th Primetime Emmy Awards saw Foy don an off-the-shoulder Oscar de la Renta jumpsuit.
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am