Best known for playing the Queen in Netflix hit, The Crown, as Claire Foy's star has risen, so have her style credentials. In fact, the Golden Globe and SAG award winner is a now a regular on best dressed lists.
A fan of smart tailoring, elegant shapes and fashion-forward design details, Foy doesn't like to play it safe. While sometimes she may sport an Oscar de la Renta jumpsuit, other times it's a Stella McCartney suit or a glittering Dior gown.
Case in point: for the opening ceremony of the 75th Venice International Film Festival Foy wore a stunning pink and red gown by one of her go-to red carpet designers, Valentino. The column dress features a statement flowing cape from Valentino's Haute Couture Fall 18/19 collection.
The brand's Creative Director, Pierpaolo Piccioli took to Instagram to share a sketch of the stunning dress.
Paired with simple tie-up silver stilettos, Foy looked every bit as regal as her on-screen alter ego.
See her other red carpet hits below...
In a pink and red Valentino dress and a Messika ring at the Venice Film Festival.
For the 2018 Britain Academy Television Awards Foy wore a white gown with rope detailing by Rosetta Getty.
When in Germany for the 68th Berlin Film Festival Foy wore a star print wrap dress by her favourite Valentino.
Foy loves statement pieces like this 16Arlington blouse she wore to a 2018 CinemaCon Presentation at Caesar's Palace.
Foy looked supremely chic when she wore a Stella McCartney suit to the Golden Globes.
Foy was glittering in Dior for the The Crown TV Show premier.
We love the feather-speckled Erdem dress worn by Foy to the BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards.
Foy chose an elegant Ulyana Sergeenko couture dress for the New York screening of Breathe.
Foy embraced her maximalist side when she wore this floor-length floral Gucci number to the BFI London Film Festival premiere of Breathe.
The 69th Primetime Emmy Awards saw Foy don an off-the-shoulder Oscar de la Renta jumpsuit.
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020