Best known for playing the Queen in Netflix hit, The Crown, as Claire Foy's star has risen, so have her style credentials. In fact, the Golden Globe and SAG award winner is a now a regular on best dressed lists.
A fan of smart tailoring, elegant shapes and fashion-forward design details, Foy doesn't like to play it safe. While sometimes she may sport an Oscar de la Renta jumpsuit, other times it's a Stella McCartney suit or a glittering Dior gown.
Case in point: for the opening ceremony of the 75th Venice International Film Festival Foy wore a stunning pink and red gown by one of her go-to red carpet designers, Valentino. The column dress features a statement flowing cape from Valentino's Haute Couture Fall 18/19 collection.
The brand's Creative Director, Pierpaolo Piccioli took to Instagram to share a sketch of the stunning dress.
Paired with simple tie-up silver stilettos, Foy looked every bit as regal as her on-screen alter ego.
See her other red carpet hits below...
In a pink and red Valentino dress and a Messika ring at the Venice Film Festival.
For the 2018 Britain Academy Television Awards Foy wore a white gown with rope detailing by Rosetta Getty.
When in Germany for the 68th Berlin Film Festival Foy wore a star print wrap dress by her favourite Valentino.
Foy loves statement pieces like this 16Arlington blouse she wore to a 2018 CinemaCon Presentation at Caesar's Palace.
Foy looked supremely chic when she wore a Stella McCartney suit to the Golden Globes.
Foy was glittering in Dior for the The Crown TV Show premier.
We love the feather-speckled Erdem dress worn by Foy to the BAFTA Los Angeles Britannia Awards.
Foy chose an elegant Ulyana Sergeenko couture dress for the New York screening of Breathe.
Foy embraced her maximalist side when she wore this floor-length floral Gucci number to the BFI London Film Festival premiere of Breathe.
The 69th Primetime Emmy Awards saw Foy don an off-the-shoulder Oscar de la Renta jumpsuit.
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021