Online shopping has been one of the handiest innovations to emerge over the years allowing us a wealth of options to choose and the ability to shop from the comfort of our own homes.
However, with the convenience also comes the danger of not really knowing if you'll be sent what's actually shown in the pictures – we've all seen the hilarious online shopping fails – or the uncertainty of whether those perfect shoes you spied will go with the outfit you picked out for your upcoming special occasion.
Thankfully, ZM's morning show host Megan Papas has a genius online shopping shoe hack that you may find incredibly handy next time you're umming and ahhing over your dream pair of shoes.
Posting a video to the ZM Facebook page earlier this month, Megan shared how she picks out the perfect pair of shoes when shopping online with people hailing the hack as "genius".
The video, captioned: "Megan's online shoe shopping trick is too good", shows Megan holding a miniature cut-out of herself as she places it against her laptop screen on top of the shoes that catch her eye as she browses online.
Megan explained she prints out a photo of her side profile, wearing the outfit she wants the shoes to go with and cuts off her feet so she can line up the picture with the shoes on the screen.
Since sharing the video the clip has garnered more than 3.1 million views, more than 16,000 reactions and 52,000 comments with the hack being shared on news outlets around the world including the Mirror, the Daily Mail UK and Metro.
Viewers have clearly appreciated the online shopping hack.
"This hack is genius! Love it Megan," one person commented.
"I'm going to start doing this," another added.
"Game changer!" a third concluded, and we've got to agree.
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveJan 17, 2022
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022