He was embroiled in a rare Twitter feud with former bandmate Louis Tomlinson last week, but it seems Zayn Malik is taking a break from the war of words to spend quality time with fiancee Perrie Edwards.
Perrie shared the romantic snap on her Instagram page earlier today, showing her and Zayn cuddled up together with the simple caption "summer".
Zayn, 22, shocked fans when he announced his exit from One Direction in March this year, saying he wanted to "be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight".
His departure came after pictures emerged of him and a woman partying in Thailand during the band's world tour, prompting cheating rumours. Zayn quit the band's tour to fly back home for crisis talks with Perrie, and then left the band entirely shortly afterwards.
Last week, he lashed out at ex-bandmate Louis on Twitter, saying "remember when you had a life and stopped making b*tchy comments about mine?"
Since splitting from One Direction, Zayn has been pictured in the studio with producer friend Naughty Boy, leading fans to speculate about an upcoming solo album.
- RoyalsPrince Harry has returned to the UK for his final string of engagements as a senior royal
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsThe Cambridges are set to visit Ireland as the Sussexes return to the UK
Now To LoveYesterday 3:00pm
- PetsIt's getting hot in here: Expert advice on caring for your pet over summer
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight Australia 2019 stars: Where are they now?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- CareerWhy Judy Bailey's latest project had everyone thinking she was getting inked
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:40am
- CareerWhy Laura Dern deserves every acting award she gets!
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:31am
- BodyWhy acupuncture could be the pathway to a healthier body and menstrual cycle
Good Health ChoicesFeb 24, 2020
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot opens up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveFeb 23, 2020