He was embroiled in a rare Twitter feud with former bandmate Louis Tomlinson last week, but it seems Zayn Malik is taking a break from the war of words to spend quality time with fiancee Perrie Edwards.
Perrie shared the romantic snap on her Instagram page earlier today, showing her and Zayn cuddled up together with the simple caption "summer".
Zayn, 22, shocked fans when he announced his exit from One Direction in March this year, saying he wanted to "be a normal 22-year-old who is able to relax and have some private time out of the spotlight".
His departure came after pictures emerged of him and a woman partying in Thailand during the band's world tour, prompting cheating rumours. Zayn quit the band's tour to fly back home for crisis talks with Perrie, and then left the band entirely shortly afterwards.
Last week, he lashed out at ex-bandmate Louis on Twitter, saying "remember when you had a life and stopped making b*tchy comments about mine?"
Since splitting from One Direction, Zayn has been pictured in the studio with producer friend Naughty Boy, leading fans to speculate about an upcoming solo album.
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan announces she's added another engagement to her South Africa tour itinerary
Now To LoveToday 10:20am
- BodyCould magnetic therapy be the solution to treating aches and pains?
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:15am
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019