We’ve always had a soft spot for Channing Tatum. Despite being unbelievably attractive, and partial to taking his shirt off, there’s also a humbleness about him that just screams good guy.
And now he’s gone and melted hearts all over again, by appearing in an interview with Carly Fleischmann - a YouTube star who also has non verbal autism.
The 21-year-old, who communicates through typing rather than speaking, has her own YouTube show Speechless with Carly Fleischmann, and a large online following.
In this latest episode of her show, Carly meets her ultimate crush – Channing – and grills him on the issues important to her.
After offering to replace his wife, Carly asks Channing if there’s anything Mrs Tatum (Jenna Dewan) does that he simply can’t get on board with.
Rising to the challenge, Channing tells her: “There’s these things that she buys at the aura shop…I have no idea, I can’t get into that one.”
The 36-year-old actor also admits some of the dalliances of his youth, telling his interviewer:
“I lived in a suburban neighbourhood…so we would just sneak out at night and go run around the woods…we’d vandalise houses and stuff. Now looking back I feel so bad.”
The Magic Mike star, who was a stripper before making it big, says his ultimate acting partners would be Morgan Freeman or Jack Nicholson, because “each one of them has such a unique quality.”
Before wrapping up her interview, Carly tells Channing that sitting next to him was “One of the hardest and scariest moments of my life.”
Regardless, we think she did an amazing job interviewing her hero.
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayToday 11:39am
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveToday 11:39am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan reveals how she made her royal wedding to Prince Harry feel ‘intimate’
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Food & DrinksCassidy in the Kitchen: Bravo NZ host Cassidy Morris's easy peanut butter cups
Now To LoveToday 8:47am
- RelationshipsDWTS judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's romantic Queenstown escape with her husband
Woman's DayToday 8:35am
- MindWestside's Antonia Prebble talks motherhood, career and how she nurtures her mind, body and soul
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow to best take care of your skin in cold winter weather
Now To LoveToday 7:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe intrepid Kiwi couple in their sixties who trekked 700km across Jordan
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FitnessFeeling sore after you workout? Try adding these 6 steps to your exercise routine
Good Health ChoicesJun 22, 2019
- CareerKanoa Lloyd on what compels her to speak up for others
NEXTJun 22, 2019
- FamilyClarke Gayford reveals Neve received a birthday present from Prince William!
Now To LoveJun 21, 2019