Emma Bunton - the former Spice Girl famed for her pig-tails and lollipops - recently teamed up with British Airways to prank some unsuspecting airline passengers as part of Red Nose Day 2017.
Disguised as a member of the the airline’s team, the 41-year-old approaches various customers under the guise of a check-in associate.
The best bit? The “Spice Up Your Life” hitmaker makes a stellar effort to pepper her speech with Spice Girls lyrics.
WATCH: Emma Bunton pranks unsuspecting travellers. Post continues…
While assisting one customer, Emma takes the opportunity to ask if she would be travelling with a Spice Girls CD in her carry-on - and even asks who out of the four music icons was her favourite Spice Girl.
After answering “the sporty one,” Emma continues to ply the clueless customer for information, asking who was her second favourite of the much-loved girlband.
“Ummm…the blonde one,” the traveller responds.
“Oh, the blonde one…‘Baby,’ she was my favourite. She had the moves I thought,” Emma answers.
After engaging in an impromptu ballroom dance with a male passenger, another (beyond awkward) encounter sees the one-time actress slip the lyrics of "Wannabe" effortlessly into conversation.
Forewarning the customer that she’s in a bit of “bad mood” after having fought with a friend, she explains, "I said, if you want my future, you gotta forget my past, and if you want to get with me, better make it fast."
Despite all this... not a single passenger manages to identify the pop star!
The prank has left us reeling for a Spice Girls reunion and according to the former pop star nothing is off the table.
While speaking with the hosts of UK's This Morning back in August 2016, the mum-of-two touched on the possibility of a girl-power reunion.
"There's nothing set in stone," she told the British breakfast show. "I personally think we should do something. It would be lovely (but) I think we need a Posh."
“For a long time she [Victoria] has wished us the best," Emma admitted.
“I was talking to her at David’s birthday party and he said ‘You’ve got to do something.'"
Adding, “Maybe she will change her mind, she does that, who knows.”
We have our fingers crossed!
This story originally appeared on Now To Love
- FamilyHow to get your children off the screens and out into the sunshine
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayYesterday 3:15pm
- Married at First SightYou won't believe who Married at First Sight's Tamara Joy has hooked up with now
Now To LoveYesterday 10:40am
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveJul 18, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayJul 18, 2019
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 18, 2019
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesJul 18, 2019
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019