They've appeared in five films together and have known each other for many years, but Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson's friendship was put to the test yesterday when he gave her a huge scare on The Ellen DeGeneres Show!
As Scarlett chatted to Ellen about how close she was to her hunky Avengers co-star, Chris could be seen sneaking up silently in the background. Before she could turn around, he walked right up behind her chair and yelled suddenly, prompting Scarlett to let out her own scream.
"That was terrifying," Scarlett said afterwards, although the two did end up hugging it out! Ellen even revealed it was all Chris' idea, and he took to Twitter afterwards to share his glee:
- At homeHow clean, green living can start with small day-to-day changes in the kitchen
Now To LoveToday 10:45am
- TVLaura Daniel and her DWTS partner Shae Mountain get matching tattoos
Now To LoveToday 10:41am
- RoyalsPrince William was just asked how he'd feel if one of his children came out as gay
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet the trailblazing female shepherd who won a prestigious award previously only won by men
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:18am
- RoyalsYet another example of the harsh double standard Duchess Meghan faces
Now To LoveToday 8:15am
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveYesterday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:05am
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveJun 25, 2019