Miranda Kerr has opened up about her “very traditional” approach to marriage, after getting engaged to entrepreneur Evan Spiegel.
Supermodel Miranda, who was previously married to Orlando Bloom, has revealed she and Spiegal are waiting until after they are married to take things into the bedroom.
In an interview with Britain’s The Times Miranda first admitted that she and her Snapchat founder partner weren’t using birth control, which prompted the journalist to push her further.
Writer Richard Godwin asked her if she was planning on giving her son, Flynn, a baby brother or sister.
“Not yet,” the 33-year-old replied. “Not until after we get married. My partner is very traditional.”
Still not grasping Miranda’s meaning, the interviewer eventually managed to get out of Miranda that “they can’t” and that she and Evan are “just waiting” when it comes to getting jiggy with it.
Evan Spiegal, 26, is the world’s youngest self-made billionaire, first meeting Miranda back in 2014.
At the time, Miranda admitted she felt he was too young to have a relationship with, but after she expressed her interest in him sparks flew.
The couple are planning to tie the knot later in 2017, where Miranda’s six-year-old son Flynn (who’s father is Orlando Bloom) will likely play a large role.
Miranda and Orlando divorced in 2013 after six years together.
- RoyalsDid Prince William just accidentally reveal his nickname for Princess Charlotte?
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsAll the times Prince Louis looked just like his big brother Prince George
Now To LoveToday 10:25am
- FamilyA foster family's heartbreak as the young man they took in as a baby develops more and more serious health problems
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:22am
- CompetitionsWin a 6 months’ supply of ChildLife vitamins and supplements for a healthy winter
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- Diet & NutritionLow calorie and dairy-free ice creams that'll satisfy all your frozen dessert cravings
Now To LoveYesterday 2:30pm
- RoyalsRoyal wedding 2019: The official photos from Lady Gabriella Windsor's wedding have just been released
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- FamilyAmy Schumer is 'mom-shamed' for returning to work two weeks after having her baby
Now To LoveYesterday 12:05pm
- BodyFrom losing 100kg to gaining a wife: Auckland man Brad Wheeler's incredible weight-loss journey
Woman's DayYesterday 11:45am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks pretty in pink at the latest Buckingham Palace Garden Party
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVOur top three moments from Dancing With The Stars, week six
Now To LoveMay 21, 2019
- FamilyGemma McCaw on navigating the first few months of motherhood
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019
- BodyMeet the inspiring Kiwi mum who battled bowel cancer while pregnant
Woman's DayMay 21, 2019