Miranda Kerr has opened up about her “very traditional” approach to marriage, after getting engaged to entrepreneur Evan Spiegel.
Supermodel Miranda, who was previously married to Orlando Bloom, has revealed she and Spiegal are waiting until after they are married to take things into the bedroom.
In an interview with Britain’s The Times Miranda first admitted that she and her Snapchat founder partner weren’t using birth control, which prompted the journalist to push her further.
Writer Richard Godwin asked her if she was planning on giving her son, Flynn, a baby brother or sister.
“Not yet,” the 33-year-old replied. “Not until after we get married. My partner is very traditional.”
Still not grasping Miranda’s meaning, the interviewer eventually managed to get out of Miranda that “they can’t” and that she and Evan are “just waiting” when it comes to getting jiggy with it.
Evan Spiegal, 26, is the world’s youngest self-made billionaire, first meeting Miranda back in 2014.
At the time, Miranda admitted she felt he was too young to have a relationship with, but after she expressed her interest in him sparks flew.
The couple are planning to tie the knot later in 2017, where Miranda’s six-year-old son Flynn (who’s father is Orlando Bloom) will likely play a large role.
Miranda and Orlando divorced in 2013 after six years together.
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019