Miranda Kerr has opened up about her “very traditional” approach to marriage, after getting engaged to entrepreneur Evan Spiegel.
Supermodel Miranda, who was previously married to Orlando Bloom, has revealed she and Spiegal are waiting until after they are married to take things into the bedroom.
In an interview with Britain’s The Times Miranda first admitted that she and her Snapchat founder partner weren’t using birth control, which prompted the journalist to push her further.
Writer Richard Godwin asked her if she was planning on giving her son, Flynn, a baby brother or sister.
“Not yet,” the 33-year-old replied. “Not until after we get married. My partner is very traditional.”
Still not grasping Miranda’s meaning, the interviewer eventually managed to get out of Miranda that “they can’t” and that she and Evan are “just waiting” when it comes to getting jiggy with it.
Evan Spiegal, 26, is the world’s youngest self-made billionaire, first meeting Miranda back in 2014.
At the time, Miranda admitted she felt he was too young to have a relationship with, but after she expressed her interest in him sparks flew.
The couple are planning to tie the knot later in 2017, where Miranda’s six-year-old son Flynn (who’s father is Orlando Bloom) will likely play a large role.
Miranda and Orlando divorced in 2013 after six years together.
- Real LifeKiwi Mum's adventure: From America's Cup to Africa's Hero!
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Food & DrinksIf you love Scandi-style interiors then this latest kitchen trend is for you
Now To LoveJun 22, 2021
- TVThe Apprentice NZ's Kennedy Anderson: 'I was fired from my own company!'
Woman's DayJun 17, 2021
- Celebrity NewsMark Richardson on turning 50 and making his mark on the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 13, 2021
- TVDrag Race Down Under’s Elektra Shock: From homeless to healed
Woman's DayJun 12, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSuzanne Paul's forever glow and the lessons she's learned
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 05, 2021
- Real LifeKiwi mum's transformation: Jules from MAFS changed my life!'
Woman's DayJun 04, 2021
- At homeHow to create a kids room that will last through the ages
Now To LoveJun 03, 2021