Victoria Beckham was amongst several high-profile guests that attended a dinner to celebrate David Beckham launching his very own whisky brand.
Following in the footsteps of his fashion-designer wife in putting his name to a luxury product, David celebrated the Haig Club range he launched with his friend, manager and co-investor Simon Fuller.
Also on hand to toast the launch was celebrity chef and close friend of the Beckhams, Gordon Ramsay, while Michelin-starred Scottish chef Tom Kitchin catered the high-end candlelit dinner party that was put on to celebrate the launch.
David is of course no stranger to lending his name to a brand and perhaps most famously has dropped his dacks several times to model underwear – starting with Emporio Armani alongside his wife, back in 2009. He’s since done it several times more for popular fashion retailer H&M.
Probably the most notable part of the evening though were the cute loved-up snaps posted to Instagram by Victoria of her and David sharing an intimate moment.
Not known for her tendency to overshare, the cute images marked a rare glimpse into the couple’s loving relationship. Click through the gallery to check out all the images!
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am