Her Spice Girl days may be over, but Victoria Beckham isn't giving up on girl power and she isn't going to stop right now, thank you very much.
Speaking at the Forbes' Women's Summit on Tuesday, Mrs Beckham, who was there to talk about her multi-million dollar clothing line, highlighted how important female empowerment is in both the professional and personal world.
"Regarding girl power, I am still banging on that drum, and I'm not going to stop."
And she's passing those life lessons on to her youngest child and only daughter, Harper Seven.
The fashion designer says, "When I take Harper to school I tell her, 'Harper you're a girl and you can do anything.'"
And while she's not even seven years-old yet, Victoria has said that the youngest Beckham has a career in mind, and it's not what you may think.
"She's a strong woman. She wants to be an inventor. She's a strong smart woman. A little woman."
Victoria also spoke about balancing her work and family life in the wake of rumours that she and husband David are on the brink of a split after Becks allegedly fathered a child with Harper's school teacher.
According to HELLO Magazine, Victoria said, "I try really, really hard. I try hardest to be the best mother. I am trying to be the best wife and the best professional. When I get home I try to put the phone down and spend time with the children and spend time with David."
The former Spice Girl, who will celebrate her 19th wedding anniversary on 4th July with David, was also quick to defend him.
"I have the support of an incredible husband. We really are equal with everything we do at home with the children. When I'm away he's the one doing the school run and doing the cooking."
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019