Her Spice Girl days may be over, but Victoria Beckham isn't giving up on girl power and she isn't going to stop right now, thank you very much.
Speaking at the Forbes' Women's Summit on Tuesday, Mrs Beckham, who was there to talk about her multi-million dollar clothing line, highlighted how important female empowerment is in both the professional and personal world.
"Regarding girl power, I am still banging on that drum, and I'm not going to stop."
And she's passing those life lessons on to her youngest child and only daughter, Harper Seven.
The fashion designer says, "When I take Harper to school I tell her, 'Harper you're a girl and you can do anything.'"
And while she's not even seven years-old yet, Victoria has said that the youngest Beckham has a career in mind, and it's not what you may think.
"She's a strong woman. She wants to be an inventor. She's a strong smart woman. A little woman."
Victoria also spoke about balancing her work and family life in the wake of rumours that she and husband David are on the brink of a split after Becks allegedly fathered a child with Harper's school teacher.
According to HELLO Magazine, Victoria said, "I try really, really hard. I try hardest to be the best mother. I am trying to be the best wife and the best professional. When I get home I try to put the phone down and spend time with the children and spend time with David."
The former Spice Girl, who will celebrate her 19th wedding anniversary on 4th July with David, was also quick to defend him.
"I have the support of an incredible husband. We really are equal with everything we do at home with the children. When I'm away he's the one doing the school run and doing the cooking."
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveToday 9:20am
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- RelationshipsMatty McLean reveals what partner Ryan calls him… and it’s not what you'd think!
Now To LoveYesterday 1:26pm
- RoyalsPrince Charles met Greta Thunberg and revealed why he doesn't want to disappoint his grandchildren
Now To LoveYesterday 12:55pm
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:38am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine speaks out about the isolation she felt when Prince George was a baby
Now To LoveYesterday 9:18am
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveJan 22, 2020
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayJan 22, 2020
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveJan 21, 2020