Her Spice Girl days may be over, but Victoria Beckham isn't giving up on girl power and she isn't going to stop right now, thank you very much.
Speaking at the Forbes' Women's Summit on Tuesday, Mrs Beckham, who was there to talk about her multi-million dollar clothing line, highlighted how important female empowerment is in both the professional and personal world.
"Regarding girl power, I am still banging on that drum, and I'm not going to stop."
And she's passing those life lessons on to her youngest child and only daughter, Harper Seven.
The fashion designer says, "When I take Harper to school I tell her, 'Harper you're a girl and you can do anything.'"
And while she's not even seven years-old yet, Victoria has said that the youngest Beckham has a career in mind, and it's not what you may think.
"She's a strong woman. She wants to be an inventor. She's a strong smart woman. A little woman."
Victoria also spoke about balancing her work and family life in the wake of rumours that she and husband David are on the brink of a split after Becks allegedly fathered a child with Harper's school teacher.
According to HELLO Magazine, Victoria said, "I try really, really hard. I try hardest to be the best mother. I am trying to be the best wife and the best professional. When I get home I try to put the phone down and spend time with the children and spend time with David."
The former Spice Girl, who will celebrate her 19th wedding anniversary on 4th July with David, was also quick to defend him.
"I have the support of an incredible husband. We really are equal with everything we do at home with the children. When I'm away he's the one doing the school run and doing the cooking."
- RoyalsPrince William’s romantic surprise on Kate Middleton’s birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:19pm
- RoyalsThe Queen has stripped Prince Andrew of his military titles and royal patronages
Now To LoveJan 14, 2022
- Celebrity NewsAt home with Dame Kiri: 'You'll never want to leave!'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Real LifeOne-armed Kiwi dancer Brylee Mills reveals why her disability won't stop her
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine’s portrait photographer, Paolo Roversi, reveals Prince William and the kids’ favourite photo, plus special behind the scenes details
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsChris and Mel Cairns: 'We're in this battle together'
Woman's DayJan 13, 2022
- Celebrity NewsIn memoriam: Paying tribute to the stars we have sadly lost in 2022
Now To LoveJan 11, 2022
- RoyalsThree new portraits of Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge have been released to mark her milestone 40th birthday
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 09, 2022