Some wonderful news as Tyra Banks announces her "miracle" baby.
The TV talk show queen and her Norwegian photographer boyfriend Erik Asla have welcomed a son, York Banks Asla.
Tyra's rep confirmed the exciting news to People.
“We are so excited for our new baby boy bundle of joy. The journey to now has not been an easy process, as I’ve shared before. But there was a beautiful bright light at the end of the tunnel for me and his father, Erik,” Tyra said in her statement.
“As I gaze into the beautiful eyes of my son, I think about all the people who struggle with fertility or carrying a child and continue to pray for them every day. My hopes and dreams are filled with well wishes that they get to feel what my little treasure, York Banks Asla, feels like in my arms.”
In typical stylish Tyra fashion, the new mum revealed the arrival of her son through an Instagram post of a very adorable baby hat.
“The best present we worked and prayed so hard for is finally here,” the star penned.
“He’s got my fingers and big eyes and his daddy Erik’s mouth and chin.”
Adding, “As we thank the angel of a woman that carried our miracle baby boy for us, we pray for everyone who struggles to reach this joyous milestone. York Banks Asla, welcome to the world.”
In the past, Tyra has been particularly candid about her struggles to conceive, admitting she turned to IVF.
“When I turned 40, the one thing I was not happy about is that I did not have kids,” she told People. “When you’re like, ‘Okay, I’m just going to do it,’ then it’s not so easy as you get older.”
This will be the first child for the couple, who have been together for two years. Congratulations to the pair and we can't wait to meet America's next top baby!
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019