TV darling Toni Street had her Boxing Day plans rather unexpectedly interrupted when she ended up having to spend the evening in the accident and emergency ward with husband Matt France.
Turns out Matt decided to do a Boxing Day workout and put his back out.
She posted a photo to Instagram with the caption "This is why you should never work out on Boxing Day... you end up spending the evening in A and E! Poor @mjfrance09 on the wrong side of his kettle bell #backisgone."
Toni joked that as he was working out, she was eating leftover pavlova.
Poor Matt was about a 9 out of 10 on the pain scale, he said, but was soon sorted out with some morphine.
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019